Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Yep, I always walk with at least one dog. Then if a bear attacks, you can let the bear get the dog and you can get away.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA;

Obviously, you've never heard that you don't have to out-run the bear.....You just have to out-run the one your with...................Depending on the dog, it might run away faster than you!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
....Honcho roflmao....

Old 09-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Riding down a back trail in Idaho a few weeks ago at night, I figured if there was a boogie man he would reach out and pluck me off my ATV from behind me. I am glad I am old enough I don't get spooked. That night was also the fastest I ever got our Rubicon going 9J/K). Here today, gone tomorrow.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Sad part about dogs are when they come upon a bear in the woods the usually start pi$$ing it off. The next thing is the dog gets a swipe and runs to its master with a very angry bear hot on its heels.Yes you guessed it dogs next plan is to head home leaving the master with a very unsatisfied customer.Love dogs and hate bear but im not imterested in being the complaint department. Better to bring big guns after all that is why they build them.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Range Rover

i suggest eveyone get a pet Desert Eagle .50AE...cant go wrong with them, lol...spider or bear...a DE will take it down

Old 09-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Its amazing how fast you can run/ride if you get spooked or start hearing things and want to get out of there in a hurry. I know I wish I could ride like that all the time.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, heres a story that left a little suprise in my pants it freaked me out so bad. Ok, me and my dad are out hunting, and at dark we always walk down seperate firelanes until we come to where they both meet up and wait for each other. I got to the crossing first, so I sat my bow down and I just stood there looking at whatever I could see it the dark(new moon). All of a sudden I hear this crunch, crunch, crunch, but its to dark to see. I figured its a squirrel because my dad doesn't usually mess around like that and I was making too much noise for it to be a deer. So the crunching finally stops and I'm still there waiting. Not 30 seconds later I hear a pat, pat in the soft sand and all of a sudden something hits me from behind hard and I flew a few feet and landed face down. I thought I was being attacked by something, so I put my arms over my head. Thats when I heard me dad laughing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2003, 12:11 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: HiFlyinRaptorRyder
Ok, heres a story that left a little suprise in my pants it freaked me out so bad. I thought I was being attacked|
Your dad is going to give you premature high blood pressure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2003, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Ok, heres a story that left a little suprise in my pants it freaked me out so bad."

I knew it. I was always told the definition of a surprise is a "fart with a lump in it".

Good luck with the high blood pressure.

Old 09-17-2003, 12:28 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: Specta
I was always told the definition of a surprise is a "fart with a lump in it"
I really didn't want to read that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2003, 07:29 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Specta
"Ok, heres a story that left a little suprise in my pants it freaked me out so bad."

I knew it. I was always told the definition of a surprise is a "fart with a lump in it".
Ahahahahaaa, thats a good way to put it, lol. thats a saying ill use from now on.

Quick Reply: Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?