new atv ps2 game?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new atv ps2 game?

Sounds like a sweet game, has anyone ever heard of AMERICAS ARMY OPERATIONS? I love that game and play it alot, you can download it here It is definatly worth it, PM me if you need some info on it.

Old 10-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I just picked up the new Simpsons Hit anf Run game. Kinda a Grand Theft Auto meets the Simpsons. Really funny and cool game

Old 10-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Trailblazer

Your Idea for a new game is great.
Though the company that made ATV Offroad Fury will likley never make another ATV game.
The company Rainbow Studios was the creator of the PC game Motocross Madness 1 & 2.
They created this game for Microsoft.
When Rainbow bailed from being a Microsoft developer they lost the rights to their game.
Rainbow wanted to make the next installment of Motocross Madness but could not because of Microssoft, so they decided to make it for ATV's.
Now that Rainbow is back on board with MS in Xbox development they have switched back to motorcycles.
Look for thier next game to be released in January or Febuary. It will be calleed MX Unleashed.

Old 10-28-2003, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

03shee, this was like a deja vou readin this. i was just telling my friends about waht i thought a perfect ps2 game would be. and waht you said is almost exactly what i said. kind of a mix between the new gran turismo 4 comin out soon and atv offroad fury 2. heck i would pay more than 50 bucks for a game like that! right now im lookin at buying tony hawks underground. im not a skater but i have always liked those games. i have been sick lately so i have had a bunch of time to play ps2. i think i beat atv off road fury for the 10th time today with no cheats.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well im out.

matt