Chest protectors for women

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chest protectors for women

womens chest protectors....... the bones in my hands are pretty strong, im sure theyd do the job

Old 12-02-2003, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

hahahaha....... Now THAT is the best kind of protector you can find!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 04:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

That reminds me of when I used to work at a local Health Club. Sometimes I had to spot woman while they were doing their squats. People are vulnerable to falling forward while doing squats. So it was my job to keep them upright by lightly pulling back with my hands in the......area....well you get the idea.
& woman came to me and asked me to spot them. It's all part of the job.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Give me some measurements! I'm sure I could fabricate a steel bra over at the old metal shop. Then just wear that, cut out the area of the chest protector and there you are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you had it rough! ITs a tough job....but someones got to do it ...right???????lol..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Tina .....

Old 12-03-2003, 01:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 03:12 AM
Trailblazer

I know some of the ladies chest protectors are made with a slight ripple for more room
i would like to see this "ripple for da nipple".

Old 12-03-2003, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: batgeek
I know some of the ladies chest protectors are made with a slight ripple for more room
i would like to see this "ripple for da nipple".
LMAO!!!!

Old 12-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

I am a 34DD (god bless plastic surgeons!) and I have had a Lady Fusion for almost 2 years now. It has saved my bacon and assorted body parts many many times. Excellent chest protector. Well worth the money - and I can't stand the men's protectors. I feel like I'm wearing football pads or something when I try on the men's stuff. And yes - the Lady Fusion does clip on/off at the shoulders - so you can get it off without taking off your helmet if you need to! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My best advice is to try on as many different brands/types as you can before buying one. You are much more inclined to wear it every time you ride if it's comfy. And a chest protector needs to be comfy - it shouldn't hinder your movements at all! There is one made somewhere out there that will feel better for you than any other - and I'd buy it no matter how much it is! I value my chest protector almost as much as my helmet these days! Good luck - there are so many brands out there that I am sure you will find something you really like!

Old 12-05-2003, 03:59 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 440grl
I am a 34DD (god bless plastic surgeons!)

Amen!

Quick Reply: Chest protectors for women