Chest protectors for women

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chest protectors for women

Originally posted by: 440grl
I am a 34DD (god bless plastic surgeons!) and I have had a Lady Fusion for almost 2 years now. It has saved my bacon and assorted body parts many many times. Excellent chest protector. Well worth the money - and I can't stand the men's protectors. I feel like I'm wearing football pads or something when I try on the men's stuff. And yes - the Lady Fusion does clip on/off at the shoulders - so you can get it off without taking off your helmet if you need to! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My best advice is to try on as many different brands/types as you can before buying one. You are much more inclined to wear it every time you ride if it's comfy. And a chest protector needs to be comfy - it shouldn't hinder your movements at all! There is one made somewhere out there that will feel better for you than any other - and I'd buy it no matter how much it is! I value my chest protector almost as much as my helmet these days! Good luck - there are so many brands out there that I am sure you will find something you really like!
Hi Cory!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I didnt ever get to try on the Ladys fusion, but I did try others, and for me I guess I just did not like the womens fit AT ALL.. Not that I like the mens either since it dont fit on the sides worth a chit......lol... I run a D cup also, I only wear it for racing, so Ill just have to live with it I guess...Maybe thiswuold be a way to get rich huh..???
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't believe that either of you are D's. (As if you care.) I think it's all a female ego thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Old 12-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
I don't believe that either of you are D's. (As if you care.) I think it's all a female ego thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
I wish I wasnt.( I wont say what size exactly since its not important anyhow.lol......blushing.)... I hate it, makes riding suck, especially on rough sand........I guess I just have genitics working against me...lol......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] some girls like em.. I would rather drop a size or two personally.......

Old 12-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I wish I wasnt.( I wont say what size exactly since its not important anyhow.lol......blushing.)... I hate it, makes riding suck, especially on rough sand........I guess I just have genitics working against me...lol......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] some girls like em.. I would rather drop a size or two personally.......[/quote]

Well... it's kind of important anyhow. I'M JUST KIDDING! But not really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yep, I guess I am kidding.
I wouldn't suggest it but I have a couple friends that have had reductions and feel alot better. Less strain on their back. I guess I would suggest it if it would make you feel better. It just seems like a shame when some woman (& men) are paying thousands to have them put in.

Old 12-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
I wish I wasnt.( I wont say what size exactly since its not important anyhow.lol......blushing.)... I hate it, makes riding suck, especially on rough sand........I guess I just have genitics working against me...lol......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] some girls like em.. I would rather drop a size or two personally.......
Well... it's kind of important anyhow. I'M JUST KIDDING! But not really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yep, I guess I am kidding.
I wouldn't suggest it but I have a couple friends that have had reductions and feel alot better. Less strain on their back. I guess I would suggest it if it would make you feel better. It just seems like a shame when some woman (& men) are paying thousands to have them put in.[/quote]

hahaha...... ewwwwwww men.. I got a visual.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] lol......

Old 12-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

this is all to funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Well hey Tina!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Glad you found one that worked! I like the SHIFT ones - they look cool! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I gotta get a new Lady Fusion sometime soon - mine is now held together with zipties due to too much contact with the ground and other quads!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL!!!

Old 12-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

but we like the bounce and when your "headlights" are on it makes it even funner.

Old 12-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

In my next life, I want to be a woman's chest protector.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2003, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

or seat!

Quick Reply: Chest protectors for women