atv underground

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv underground

Originally posted by: fidge1
If I lived in your area me and my boys would be tearing up every last bit of that 728 acres untill it was all dirt!!!!no one rides where they r supposed to.. its life
Why don't you come and tear up my land? I could use some target practice!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Just a couple of dumba$$es, I cant wait till you 2 get some bullets up the **** for trespassing, wouldnt bother me a bit, its you guys that are getting that howard dean or w/e his name is to get atvs banned, id like to see you tearing up our land, we got some encouragement that will make you want to leave (gun cocking, eh eh eh, lol)

Old 01-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

You tree huggers are too much... I was j/k.

Old 01-08-2004, 01:43 AM
Quad Patrol
Default atv underground

I've patrolled our 2 off road parks for more then 5 years. The individuals who come onto this forum and talk about disrepsecting public and private property are immature and irresponsible. They don't know anything about respect or respecting the resources that are a priviledge and not a right. All they do is make legistators pass laws that effects everyone. The unfortunate part of that legislature mentality is that, it turns law obeying citizens into law breakers too. Who wins then??? No one, it makes my job harder and everything then turns into a confrontation. I could sit hear and type forever about irresponsible riders, but i won't. If you play on the wrong side of the line, just be prepared to pay the pauper when your caught. Because, sooner or later, you will get caught.

Old 01-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

It's really sad to see how disrespectful kids are these days....The parents are truely at fault for enabling these punks....if you can't ride responsibly then your wheeler should be taken away....period!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Think about it.....if you ruin our rights to ride....you ruin your rights to ride. It's pretty simple.

I'm sorry to hear about all your hassles Swizzler....I too am a land owner.....

It's true that "you can't hurt dirt"....but if it's not YOUR dirt...use your brain and show some respect and reserve!!! And most of the time respect will come back to you.

Old 01-08-2004, 05:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default atv underground

[quote]
Originally posted by: Swizzler
It looks, to me, like a bunch of spoiled children who don't own any land and want to be permitted to destroy everyone else's property. There are many small groups like this around the country. They think that because mommy and daddy think they're special everyone else should also.

I think that Swizzler is off base here just because he has an axe to grind. Dummerwarrior started this post asking what people think of a site from N.J. Then enter Swizzler with this great big "poor me" story and insinuating that it looks like a bunch of spoiled children. Has anyone looked at this site. I saw two pictures of someone doing a wheelie in a field and 2 riders on their quads. The rest were pretty pictures from around the world or someplace. This is like if someone was standing in their yard cleaning off their quad. Then someone drives up and starts yelling at this person to stay off their land with no proof that the person has ever been on their land. Just taking their frustration out on the first person they see with a quad. (This hasn't happen, it's just an example.) I wouldn't want to hear a darn thing if I wasn't caught on the land. Save it for the people that you catch on your land. I don't condone people trespassing on others land. It's just not right to take out a persons frustrations on an innocent bystander.

dummerwarrior- I just scanned through your site. I'll have to go back and look at it a little closer at a later date. Are you spoiled? Do you own hundreds of acres?

Old 01-08-2004, 06:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser

Dummerwarrior started this post asking what people think of a site from N.J.
You're right Coyotechaser....
I think your site is fine, Dummerwarrior. I guess as I read the thread....what stood out to me was the couple of individuals who showed ZERO respect for public or private property. These are the type of BAD EGGS who seem to spoil it for all.

Dummerwarrior, if you are fighting for a noble cause then I can commend you. I hope your atv underground can educate the ones who have caused you to lose your rights in the first place.

Old 01-08-2004, 06:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Spare the rod, and spoil the child. My dad had the fastest leather belt in the midwest. Respect was learned mighty fast. Idiots will ruin things, if you let them.

Kracker, the time for joking on this subject is long, long gone.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv underground

Yeah I see your point it was a topic on there website and swizzler posted about his problems and we took it from there. But it was the posts about disrespecting the land that got everyone going. Now it may have been that some posts were jokes, giving them the benifit of doubt but do we really need posts like I'm going to bring my boys over and tear up your land?????? But all put aside the site needs some work dummerwarrior but hey if your making a website to show off your enjoyment of atving hey I'm all for that. Good luck with the site and good luck to all who tresspass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

come to east texas and cut my fence and tear up my land. if the pit bulls don't get you then my .50 grizzly will. there are several riding parks around here that cost under $20 for a person to ride all weekend and all are within 50 miles but you still have jerks that insist on cutting fences and tearing up hay medows and chasing cows. the farmers around here stick together pretty good when it comes to catching these idiots.

Quick Reply: atv underground