atv underground

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default atv underground

Joking or not, there are people who don't have the courtesy/foresight to check on land before they ride. I commend all people who have the patience to deal with the ones that don't. I too would someday like to own a large piece of land (100+ acres). If I spend that much money on land and someone decides they have the "right" to do as they please on my land, I will take the "right" to inform them otherwise. 1 acre land average 3000.00, AR 15 1100.00, 20 rounds 5.56 hollow point 13.50, satisfaction from knowing you'll ask first, priceless.

Old 01-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv underground

First off, I don't disrespect anybody's land. Nor do I ride where I am not supposed to. But, you backyard militia people are a joke. For example, if you do own 100+ acres, I bet that there is land that you own, that you haven't seen or will ever see. Also, you guys are mad because some kids are riding on your land....don't you ride on your land? The dirt and trees and bushes and cute little bark beetles that are eating and killing your trees won't get mad that someone else's quad is on your land.

Old 01-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Kracker, I think it is because the people that do ride on their land, dont ask permission, and invite themselves to riding and tearing up the land, its not just in spite of them riding.

Old 01-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

The bottom line is ....is it is not your land wether it is 1 acre or 15,000 acres so stay the f@ck out or DIE!..............plain and simple............

Old 01-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Trailblazer
Default atv underground

Kracker, you obviously don't have any respect for anyones land. As for your comment about land owners not ever seeing parts of their land, you must not know too many people who hunt because every landowner I know who uses thier land has seen every inch of it and spent alot of time and effort trying to aquire it and keep it the way they got it. I hope all the disrespectful riders out there come to realize that they need to respect others land before we all get screwed in the deal.

Old 01-09-2004, 06:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

kracker....

when you grow up and buy your own little piece of this earth...come back here and tell us if you feel the same way. I do believe you may become a little more protect of the property that you pay TAXES on, HUNT on, RIDE on, and LIVE on.

Old 01-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default atv underground

So, let me see if I have my backyard militia thinking right. You probrably have more than one TV in your house, right? You're not going to watch two at the same time, so I should be allowed to come in and watch what I want with no repercussions. I hope you have more than one quad, and someone uses your same thinking and borrows it. Don't get mad, you're the one who came up with the logic.

Old 01-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Trailblazer
Default atv underground

First off. I agree dont tresspass on peoples land. But come on guys i will shoot you or at you if you get on my land. You talk about these guys riding and destroying property which makes us have fewer places to ride, but yet your giving these same people who love to take our riding areas away the same opportunity to take away our guns you guys are the reason so many people wanna ban guns. Have the local law enforcement deal with it dont get thrown in jail for shooting some idiot tearing up your land or have someone in your family harmed because some people will shoot back.

Old 01-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Originally posted by: Kracker
Hey Twizzler,
Nobody cares about you precious land. Why come on a atv site and whine about ats's? Grow up. Go to sierra club .com and whine there. I would love to ride on your land and muddy up you pond!
Hey KWACKER where do live, I'll come buy with my club and do doughnuts on your land. I usually respect property and don't really get a chance to chew stuff up so if your inviting, I'm coming and I'm sure SWIZZLER and his buddies will come to so, HOW BOUT IT!!! You keep forgetting your r's, "it's not you, it's your", are you 12 or something? cause I don't think an adult would be so disrespectful.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv underground

Originally posted by: Kracker
First off, I don't disrespect anybody's land. Nor do I ride where I am not supposed to. But, you backyard militia people are a joke. For example, if you do own 100+ acres, I bet that there is land that you own, that you haven't seen or will ever see. Also, you guys are mad because some kids are riding on your land....don't you ride on your land? The dirt and trees and bushes and cute little bark beetles that are eating and killing your trees won't get mad that someone else's quad is on your land.
Hey KWACKER you must be some spoil little kid the way you think and all! Do you pay TAXES on the peoples land you ride on, no you don't, cause your a $hit disturbing kid that needs a good willow whipping. And belive me if guys have the mentality that you have towards other peoples land, it won't be a willow whipping you should be worried about, GET IT!! AND GET OFF!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And one more thing if this ATV UNDERGROUND comes near my land thats where there gonna wind up UNDERGROUND!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: atv underground