What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

If trucks are out of the question then get the supra!........ I guess you dont truckin out threw the woods at night huh? that sucks man.

Old 12-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

If you're like most other snot nosed teen punks out there, then get a car like they drive. A rice burner with short, low profile tires that stick out about 8-10 inches from the fenders on crosslaced wheels..err dubs no less. Then get an empty coffee can from your mom, paint it silver and put it on the end of your exhaust for that buuuwaaaahh sound. But you can't forget to lower it til the bottom scrapes on pebbles and the kids inside get bounced around. Oh yeah, the double or triple decker wing on back and spoiler on front. And oh don't forget the neon lights all around, even on the gear shift ****. Way cool ride. Then take it to the dragstrip and burn up the track with a blazin' 20 second et at around 69 mph. Truly smokin'. HA!

But on the other hand, if your not like that, then get a real car, mid to late 90's Camaro or Trans Am, or what would be cool would be a late 80's Chevy Blazer 88-91 (full size with the removable top), put a little lift on and wala. Or better yet, if you have that much moolaa to spend, get a late 80's Camaro and a late 80's Blazer and have both.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer

"Geo metro" dude you cant go wrong all the chicks love those.

Old 12-23-2003, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

Man...only $10,00-$15,000 to spend, that's got to suck for your first car. Anyway, if you want to go fast look for a Cyclone or Typhoon(sp) If you really want a ricer look for something like we have around here, a Dodge Neon with Twin Turbos and a Supercharger. That thing has 900HP and half of it was just from his racing stripes and "wing"!

Old 12-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

I'm 16 also and you know what chicks dig.... Check out my vehical in my pics page.... They LOVE ElCamino's![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

I think this one handles prety good on gravel roads, but its
a little more than $15,000 <click>

Old 12-23-2003, 11:32 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: MikeCer
I think this one handles prety good on gravel roads, but its
a little more than $15,000 <click>
Now that's a Geo that will knock the wheels off any old Camaro.

Old 12-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Trailblazer

Hmmm dude get a truck. If you decide to get a car, get something with a Domestic V8 under the hood instead of a 125hp 4 banger. Chicks like to jump up in a truck more than hitting there head on the roof trying to get in a car.

Old 12-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a 1968 SS chevel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

A few things to consider. What is the weathe rlike where you live? Does it snow there? The muscle cars and fancy jap cars dont do to good in the snow. Also, is gas mileage a consideration. If it is, count a muscle car out of the question. HOw about insurance. The insurance company will absolutely RAPE a 16 year old with a sports car or anything with lots of power. I pay over $1g a year just for PLPD on my Blazer!!. Also, how about reliabliliy? Count the RX7 out of that. Those motor just dont last. The Stealth is faster than the 3000GT, cuz it is lighter. Do you want something practical, or just fast? Do you want to be able to carry your quad? With those considerations, MY choices would be a late 90's Dodge Ram, a mid 90'd twin turbo stealth, or a 69 Hemi Charger (or 440 6 pack) or a 70 or 71 Challenger or Cuda with a big block.

Quick Reply: What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!