What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, get a nice 1/2 ton pick-up. For the amount of money you have to spend, you can get a pretty nice one. You've got to haul the quad y'know. Put the money into a nice set of wheels and tires, a stereo, and a trailer hitch. (you may want to haul more than one quad once in a while!) Leave the motor alone and maintain it! Chicks come-n-go, but riding never leaves the system. Set yourself up for you!

Old 12-24-2003, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: sp600towtruck
If you're like most other snot nosed teen punks out there, then get a car like they drive. A rice burner with short, low profile tires that stick out about 8-10 inches from the fenders on crosslaced wheels..err dubs no less. Then get an empty coffee can from your mom, paint it silver and put it on the end of your exhaust for that buuuwaaaahh sound. But you can't forget to lower it til the bottom scrapes on pebbles and the kids inside get bounced around. Oh yeah, the double or triple decker wing on back and spoiler on front. And oh don't forget the neon lights all around, even on the gear shift ****. Way cool ride. Then take it to the dragstrip and burn up the track with a blazin' 20 second et at around 69 mph. Truly smokin'. HA!
Ok bud, im not one of those snot nosed teen punks just cause i like a fast import, even if you werent directing this to me. and the only people that i know that has those 5 inch rims that stick out a foot from the fender, and have holes drilled in the exhaust are those boarder jumpers, so dont stereotype all us teens with them.

And to give you some advise sexy beast as you call yourself, $10000-$15000 isnt going to buy you a supra, get a Yugo.

Old 12-24-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

hmm does that car come in white???

Old 12-24-2003, 02:24 AM
Trailblazer

HAH Come on people lets see here. I still say get a truck (96-98 Z-71 maybe?). But if you want a fast car do the following: Buy a 95-97 Camaro Z/28 with the L-T1 with 275hp stock for about $5,000-$7,000, with the rest of the money spend it on the engine and tranny. Upgrade that L-T1 and that bitch will HAUL with a 6 speed. Supercharger, exhaust, maybe a paint job if it might needs one? I mean THINK about stuff like that, have a very fast sports car and spend half the price and out run a new sports car.

Old 12-24-2003, 04:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Buy a Mazda Miata with a blown engine then throw a Mustang 5.0 in it. They do exist.

Old 12-24-2003, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider

Well I graduated about 2 years ago but the popular stuff when I was in school was

1995+ 3/4 Ton Dodge Diesel 4x4s
1993-1997 Z28s
1990-1996 Nissan 300ZXs

Old 12-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Trailblazer

get something cheap and save. Guys ALWAYS wreck their first car.

Old 12-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

I've heard BARBIE has a new corvette out that might be good for a highschool pimp as yourself!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But for me it would have to be a 69 CHARGER DUKE BOYS STYLE now theres a car!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] YE HAW!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Dude buy yourself something that is gonna do all the things you need to do. You got a quad right? Get something that will either have your quad in the bed of the truck or something that you can use to tow a trailer. When I was 16 all I wanted was a pickup so I could go 4 wheelin and I could get in to places that a car wouldn't go. But that is me. Think about it, chances are you are going to beat the living crap out of this vehicle. Don't spend all the money on a "SWEET" car, cause it may not last you that long. IMO get an old pickup and fix it up, then the girls will really like you when you pull up to school in a sweet old truck with a quad in the back.

Old 12-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

PUSHINTHELIMIT- I have a 86 elcamino body (looks like yours almost) Its on a 4+4 frame, with a BIG lift kit. Its got complete 4-wheel drive. 36 inch tires tires. And best of all its got a 396 big block bored to 402. Il get some pictures and PM you.

Quick Reply: What should a high school pimp like myself be driving, please answer!!!!!!!!!!