What was Ozzy riding?? A beginner Banshee??

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What was Ozzy riding?? A beginner Banshee??

Originally posted by: WhiteBros440EX
i was reading a magazine and it had a caption with ozzy sitting next to a banshee with his neck brace and sling and it said "ozzy sitting next to the all terrain vehicle that almost cost him his life"
I read that to it was an older yellow and red one with gold rims.

Old 02-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider

did any of you catch the epoisode of the Osbornes tonight? They had a preview for next weeks episode and showed him right after the crash. He took of on a yellow and red Banshee

Old 02-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Next week we'll be able to see what happened. Did he have a helmet on? I can't remember from the brief clip.

Old 02-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

sharon said that they are selling ALL of their bikes. Ozzy has sworn them off forever. i hope they dont try to sue over this. clearly, ozzy is not fit to ride one and he sure wanst wearing any protective gear..but they got money and can buy a verdict in their favor.

Old 02-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't think he did. It sure wouldnt suprise me. Did you see that custom chopper that he got? What gives!!!???? He doesnt even drive a car nor can he ride a quad. Is a shame that that bike will probably just sit in his garage

Old 02-18-2004, 12:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I did see the chopper that they gave him. I wonder if they did it to bring recognition to their company. They probably hate sitting back and watching all these other motorcycle makers getting the recognition. (J. James, Orange County, etc..) Ozzy looked good on it but he better keep the kick stand down. I wonder if Ozzy got the chopper and then decided that he'd practice on one of the quads in England. Anyway, he better master walking before he tries anything else.

It's amusing watching these people. I'm just sick of watching how they blow their money. I could pay off my house with one of Ozzy's rings. We work our butts off to scrape a few bucks together to give to our children to buy a stupid cd. Then we have to watch how these rich people blow it.

Old 02-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
I did see the chopper that they gave him. I wonder if they did it to bring recognition to their company. They probably hate sitting back and watching all these other motorcycle makers getting the recognition. (J. James, Orange County, etc..) Ozzy looked good on it but he better keep the kick stand down. I wonder if Ozzy got the chopper and then decided that he'd practice on one of the quads in England. Anyway, he better master walking before he tries anything else.

It's amusing watching these people. I'm just sick of watching how they blow their money. I could pay off my house with one of Ozzy's rings. We work our butts off to scrape a few bucks together to give to our children to buy a stupid cd. Then we have to watch how these rich people blow it.
I totally agree!!! Well said.

Old 02-18-2004, 02:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Now, I'm going to start.
Evolution of music. I remember when it was a big deal to add an fm receiver in a car to go along with the am. Then I shelled out a bunch of money for records. Then you could use these things called 8 tracks in a car. So everyone bought a bunch of 8 tracks. Then they came out with cass. tapes that were smaller and you could tape on them. So everyone bought a bunch of them. Now everyone is buying cd's. The 8 tracks are gone. I have the records but nothing to play them on. Probably about 60 cass. tapes and they sit in the "junk room". I just wish I had all the money that I paid for the music and machines to play it on. I have a big music system that will launch the house off the ground. What system do I listen to the most? This little Emerson am/fm/tv/weather radio that I paid between $10. & $15. Sometimes it's just nice to have something simple.

Teenagers- Don't waste your money. Save it or put it into something like an atv or education.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The musicians are laughing all the way to the bank.