Canadian Websites

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian Websites

Does anyone know of Canadian websites to search/purchase ATV parts and accessories. I have found tonnes of US sites, but no Canadian sites.
Any help would be great
Thanks

Old 02-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

What, don't speak or understand US lingo or you must be French. I am just kidding. You know that the Internet has no boundaries or borders; if you find what you need on the net I am sure they will sell it to you even if you live in Canada. Well, whats up with only wanting to shop in Canada or you just trying to save on postage. The answer to your question know I don't know of any Canada web sites for ATV parts are accessories I just wanted to say Hello and good luck and happy riding.
MudCatII "Money for Nothing, and Chicks for Free"

Old 02-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Range Rover

you can try atv charlies on the east coast. kimpex is another one.
and Mudcat we are not all french up here, there are some good ones left . LMAO

Old 02-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rackman, nice no very nice 04 grizzly and really nice pictures. I was just pulling luvmy400ex leg trying to strike up a conversation I would probably be much happier living in Canada myself it looks great there. I bet the winters are a little long though, I know you get use to where ever a body lives. I have lived all over LA, CO, WA, AR, OR, TX, MIS, and now Kansas I have enjoyed them all. I enjoy the outdoors hunting, fishing, ATVing and four wheeling, looks like you have it all in Canada.
I am in the middle of doing some mod.s to my 03 ArcticCat 500, putting a SuperTrapp IDS2 exhaust, K&N over sized air filter and a Dynojet kit runs better, but still a little soft on the bottom end doesn't suck fast enough for me (pardon the hummer). I am thinking about a Mikuni BSR 36mm carb. and trashing the Keihin CVK 34mm, I have heard the Mikuni is a little more responsive. I think your Griz has a Mikuni BSR 42mm carb. How do you like it? Well, I could go on all night, but I will catch you later.
MudCatII "Money for Nothing, and Chicks for Free"

Old 02-23-2004, 12:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

luvmy400ex, I was web surfing for clutch kits and some type of air box mod. that might increase air flow that was water tight and came across this Canada web site http://www.atvcanada.ca/ and thought of you. I hope it something you can use. Good Luck
MudCATII "Money for Nothing, and Chicks for Free"