Carls' Racing Handbook

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carls' Racing Handbook

no one is going to appologize to you. Your too much of an idiot to get that respect from somebody.

Old 03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Range Rover

knowsnuttin, go ahead and act all innocent and pretend you havent done anything. your arrogance is going to be the end of you. i wouldnt be so certain without knowing for sure what is going to happen to you if you do not apologize or delete the first part of this thread.
steven, i deserve the same respect that others here get if not more based on my above average racing career and above average knowledge of engine design. dont mean to sound like i am bragging, but both fats are just that.facts.
you do not know me and couldnt hold a candle to me on the track so why dont you just be yourself. grab you up some soap and rub yourself up and down with it while chanting my name. now that would be arrogance at its best, but i am not seriously like that.
I'm watching and waiting

Old 03-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

CaptCarl- Why do you deserve more respect on here for your past racing accomplishments? Respect is something you should not demand from people but something that you earn from being a positive contributing forum member. And, stop living in the glory days of your past if all you have is to boast about is how you were midsouth arenacross champion in the early 90s' then your future does not sound all that great, dont focus on what you did but what you have yet to do....

Old 03-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Also, have you noticed that most people on here in their signatures post what they ride mods they have done, but you seem to focus on what you did 10 years ago......let it go man....Im sure your a good mxr, but just let it go....

Old 03-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Captaincarl has been smoking the peace pipe. Exactly dirthead. You dont get repect from people beacuase you did soem5rhing . You get respect beacuase you are also respectful. Knowsalot If he trys to do something computer related yto you PM me. You can take legal action on whatever he does. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You may get kicked from the forums though for this post

Old 03-30-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

captainhomo,
I give more respect to the stuff that comes out of my a$$ then i do for you. Dream on man. I dont care if you could beat me on a track. I suck at mx. Get over yourself homo.

Old 03-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Woah lol calm down steve

Old 03-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

im pretty calm. I think this entire thread is hillarious and i have a big smile on my face as i type each letter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Me also hehe

Old 03-31-2004, 01:50 AM
Range Rover

15 minutes knowsnuttin
ezrider, i am doing nothing illegal. there are a few crooks in these forums but i am not one of them.
by the way guys, i got a pm from knowsnuttin threatening me if i show up to lorettas next month! what do you think about him now? none of you guys ever look at the big picture. this guy has a grip on this forum from within and he has all of you guys brainwashed into following his lead everytime something like this comes up. you cant cant honestly say that you would be against me if it were not for this stupid post. am i right or am i right?
dont worry though guys. i am not mad at any of you. its not your faults. re-read this post.

Quick Reply: Carls' Racing Handbook