CANCER

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CANCER

hey guys,

I found out my aunt had cancer for the second time in 2 years about a month and a half ago.the first time she got cancer she fought it real hard and got over it. she was fine for about a year, we went to disney land, she was alwayes havin fun. she didn't take advantage of anything, she spent as much time with her family as possible.

then one day she started having trouble with her leg,it was swelling and hert pretty bad. she was going to the docter and emergancy room all the time but they would just drug her up and send her home. then one day my mom who used to be a RN (registered nurse) went with her and demanded they find out what was rong. so they admitted her to the hospital and after doing some tests they found out she had cancer again. the toomer was blocking a blood vesel or some thing so thats what made her leg swell. but this time it was bad real bad. it was a very rare cancer that was hard to treat.they couldn't do surgery to try to remove it cause the oxygen would help the cancer spread. she went through kemo-therapy and all that. she came home after her first kemo and at first she was holusinating realy bad. then we thought she started getting better, until one night when she started holusinating again. they took her back to the doctor so she could get better care and then they decided to do the second dose of kemo while she was there. well every thing was pretty much the same as usaul (so we thought). she was still holusinating and had a hard time getting around. but it was worse than we thought but she told the doctors not to tell her family how bad it realy was. the doctors did surgery yesterday to drane a sist. something went real wrong and now she's bleading internaly and they cant stop it or keep up with it with blood transfusions. they have her on a respretorial machine(or somethin like that) to keep her alive. tomarow morning they are going to take her off that machine and she might not make it till the after noon.

and the worse part is that her 3 year old dauters birth day is in a month and chances are she wont be there. and she has 2 other daughters also.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

sorry man, life sucks like that. the only thing you can do is pray, or find a mirical cure. but you can be happy for her she doesnt have to pay taxes ne more, see this country get more and more fudged up, etc. peace man good luck.

Old 04-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

Yeah, I know how ya feel--My aunt died last November of bone cancer then my grandpa died last May from a brain tumor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...Just pray and keep your spirit up, even in the worst of times

Old 04-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

Sorry to hear about that man, You never know, she might fight it again....

Old 04-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

good luck to ya... theres always hope

Old 04-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

thanx guys.

they took her off that machine and she's doin better.

before they said she wouln't live through today, now there sayin she's got 3 days.

the cancer is in her blood and they cant stop it now.

all my family is coming.

you know, all the people you never see unless someone is dying or unless they want something from you.

I might not be on for awile but if you have a question for me just PM me.

Old 04-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

God Bless, hang in there.

Old 04-17-2004, 10:56 PM
Royalty Rider
Default CANCER

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
God Bless, hang in there.
ditto

Old 04-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Trailblazer
Default CANCER

good luck to her and your family. hope everything turns out ok and if it doesent just try to rember the positive things that she had in her life.

Old 04-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

thanx to every body for the support.

I went to the hospital to see her and she looks totaly different and she is so weak that she cant even open her eyes more than half way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

thanx again for the support and god bless.

Quick Reply: CANCER