CANCER

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CANCER

thats the truth, don't take people you love for granted and expect that thier always going to be with you forever. that thread was hard to write but this is a great topic of life and death. live life to the fullest, have fun in life, don't work to hard its not worth it.

"AINT NOTHING LIKE THE OREGON DUNES" see ya in july, comp hill, boxcar, bonfires on the beach, friends, memories..............

Old 04-21-2004, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

ya my hole family is falling apart.

my mom is going to have to give her truck back cause the dealer (madison f#ckin auto) scrued her and ileagally bought the loan back from the finance company blah blah blah, not gonna get into the rest cause I will prolly brake some thing. but any way they scrued us and my mom cant deal with that and her sister having cancer so she let my step dad deal with it. so now he's pissed cause he actually has to do something and he's gonna give up and go buy something for
$1,000. and he's tellin everybody that my mom lied abot the truck so he doesn't look like he got scrued but it was really his idea to get the truck. and I dont know what I'm gonna do if I hear him say something disreaspectful about my mom one more friggin time. and he is fightin with my 6 year old sister I mean the guy is pethetic. all he does is complain all day like a f#ckin nagging wife.and, and, and, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I wanna scream.

ok I gotta stop thinkin about it before I break somethin.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

Sandblaster- You got to stay positive and do all you can for the young girls. Doing stuff like this will help you get through all this mess. It's very tough now but keep working at it.

Our thoughts are with you- Take care......

Old 04-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

Im with ya man. My mother died in june of 2000 of breast cancerat the age of 50. They did the biopsy, then radical macectomy(sp) . All the did was make it worse. Seems like the worst **** happens to the best people. Then you have these druggies who live till they are 100 and never work a day in thier life. Stay positive but expect the worse. Trust me it helps. I hope she gets better. Tell her Brent said so.BrentTrailride

Old 04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

WHen I saw this my heart sank down to the floor.I lost both my parents to cancer in last 10 years.It sucks it hurts to see some 1 suffer so much an have to wach them die.As a christian there comes a time when its like we let Go an Let GOd roll up his sleeves.I will keep her in ma prayers so sorry to hear that for me I hear that word an I just relive the whole thing all over again.

Old 04-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

I didnt get to finish my thread due to bible study group earlier tonite.I just wanted to say just tell her how much ya love her an touch her an tell her ya had great times w great memories w her,NEver have any regrets anTry not to get angry or stress because You can get sick if your not careful.Drs as much as they know dont know everything an it seems when all is lost GOd says my turn an rolls up his sleeves an takes over.The sweetest sound of all is a persons voice..youll always hear her voice an face in ya head an never forget shell always be with you.GOd bless an godspeed t your aunt...Dave

Old 04-23-2004, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

ok

I found out today that they say she will last a few monthes.

so first they said she was only going to live a few hours,

then they said a day or two,

then they said a week,

now there sayin a few monthes,

I dont think the doctors know what they are doin.

Old 04-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

Originally posted by: sandblaster360
ok

I found out today that they say she will last a few monthes.

so first they said she was only going to live a few hours,

then they said a day or two,

then they said a week,

now there sayin a few monthes,

I dont think the doctors know what they are doin.
Dude I know what you mean. My grandmother was diagnosed with breast and liver cancer in August of 1997, they told her she would live about a month. Well she died on Sept. 20 2001, 4 years after she was told she would pass.

Hang in there man. God bless

Old 04-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

The human body is as much a mystery as it is a miracle. The most highly trained doctor can't tell you exactly what's going to happen with diseases like cancer, they can only tell you on the average what has happened in the past in like instances.

I know people who were sent home from the hospital to die, and it just turned around and they lived happily ever after. I know people who passed right on schedule like the doc said they (probably) would.

Like Warren Zevon said: enjoy every sandwich.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

they sent my aunt home from the hospital.

they aren't giving her the ani biotics that fight the cancer. just the pain medication.

her hospis nurse said someone around her severity usually lives about 4-6 months.

she told the nurse that she's not going to be a usual patiant, she wants to fight.

she's cutting out all meat and my mom bought her a jucer and jucing book so we can make juce for her so she can get all the nutreants to fight the cancer.

it's to bad her mom and step dad(my grandma and step grandfather)are giving up on her.

I will never give up until she's gone. niether will my mom and grandfather(her sister and real father).

Quick Reply: CANCER