I know this is an ATV forum but

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 07:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know this is an ATV forum but

Has anybody bought or rode the new Sea Doo RXP Supercharged 215 horsepower 1500cc jet ski. Thinking about buying one. Any info?

Old 05-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

I've never rode any jet ski before,,,but the one you named sounds really fun! Sorry I couldn't help with info

Old 05-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

never heard of it, or seen one....not into that stuff.....but wow that is huge and lots of power.....sounds like a blast!!!

Old 05-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I am sure I am in the minority here, but jet ski's get old after about 1 hour. All you can do is jump waves, no hills to climb, rocks to go over, or mud to get stuck in. For the water, I would much rather have a Mastercraft and go skiing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That said, someday I might get a jet ski again, but just for people to ride when they visit me.

Old 05-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Catterman,
Have you ever tubed behind a jetski it is way funner than a boat and it goes faster you can pull anythang with a jet ski that you can pull with a boat and because a foot isnt in the water it dosent drag and eventually mess it up. Not trying to sound mean or anythang.

Old 05-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: Syrupdawg
Catterman,
Have you ever tubed behind a jetski it is way funner than a boat and it goes faster you can pull anythang with a jet ski that you can pull with a boat and because a foot isnt in the water it dosent drag and eventually mess it up. Not trying to sound mean or anythang.
I have done a lot of tubing and waterskiing behind a jetski. I don't think it is nearly as fun. Skiing it is too light and I can move the back end around when I cut, and for tubing it doesn't give a big enough wake, that is where the fun is! Once again, that is just my opinion.

Old 05-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

i havent ridden it, but a guy i work with has last years model....1300cc supercharged.....he said its real fast, maybe does 60.....but he also says it gets 5mpg. that gets expensive when gas at marinas can be 2.50/gal. hes tipped it over twice, and hes an older guy....never did any damage though. still seems to run ok. i almost think id rather get a boat, that way you can hook up a barbeque, beer cooler, and invite some girls out.

Old 05-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

ha tubing! try a real watersport and pic up a ski, wakeboard, sky ski(air chair), or a kneeboard. and if you do want to go tubing go behind a wakeboard boat.

Old 05-04-2004, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

a friend of mine is prolly getting one when it gets warm he talks about it alot.

Old 05-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my parents 1998 Chevy Astro Mini van is the only boat i get to drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I know this is an ATV forum but