Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004 | 09:50 AM
Trailblazer
Default Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!

yea!!!!!!! the pistons kicked the lakers asssses last night![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2004 | 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

it's not over until the fat lady sings. but i think i might be hearing here fat a$$ walking down the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2004 | 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazyoldfart
yea!!!!!!! the pistons kicked the lakers asssses last night![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yup and all I kept hearing last nite was " Detroit Basketball!!!" What a solid butt whopping they laid on the Lake show, but the series is still on. I still Believe!

Old 06-11-2004 | 03:26 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Being from Utah, part of me wants to see Karl malone get the ring, but part ofme knows that we always don't get to have what we want. Just because we are rich, and used to geting what we want, does not mean thats always the case.
I hate the effing Lakers. Shaq is 1 foot away from being on welfare (seriously if he was 6'2 300+ punds, he would not even have a job), Kobe has $5million keeping out of prision, Phil Jackson is lame and overrated, and Gary Payton is a sniveling whine ***. Karl Malone (see above).
I used to be a "Showtime" Lakers fan, so naturally I hate the Pistons, well Isiah, Laimbeer, and those jerks. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place on who to cheer for this series.
After watching the first 3 games, I have decided the Lakers feel they got the Championship coming to them, and the Pistons want to take it from the Lakers.
Go Pistons. Screw the Lakers.

Old 06-11-2004 | 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes the Lakers have there share of problems, but Detroit looks like a bunch of thugs. Both Wallaces look like they just got out of prison.

Old 06-11-2004 | 05:06 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

How about your man Fox, he did just get out of Prison (OZ)...lol
He does have a hot wife thogh...

Old 06-16-2004 | 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

Well, well, well.......How about them laker now?????? HaHaHa.......All the laker fans jumped on the ban wagon at the beginning, but now where are they??????? OH, they are fixing to come up with excuses why they lost and probably something about the refs. But, the fact is they got their teeth kicked in. I feel sorry for shaq. He was the only reason why they barely hung in there. Kobe was too busy thinking about himself and his last game he might ever get to play in. WOW...the lakers got beat by the pistons and by themselves. Self destructed........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004 | 11:53 AM
KGB
Pro Rider

Go Fakers!
They were not beaten, they were humilated.
I am so glad Phil,Kobe, Shaq, Gary, and Karl got what their selfish a$$es deserved!
They should have kept Jerry West Around.......

Old 06-16-2004 | 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Graduation year for the LA "Quakers". I believe they will have quite a different look next year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004 | 12:31 AM
|
Pro Rider

They were beaten in every aspect of the game, and the Pistons truly deserve the title. I doubt the Lakers could have won it with the Mailman perfectly healthy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!