Anyone get in troube with the police before

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone get in troube with the police before

i have the cops called on my and my friends some many times and not just for riding quads on the road for throwing water ballons at ppl on the bike trail from a cliff and for throwing water ballons at cars ahahah funny never got caught yet!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 03:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been pulled over once...I was on my way back from a baseball tourny and I was about 1/4 mile away from my house..and I heard sirens..I pulled over shut the machine off and took off my helmet...he came up to me...said "can I see your drivers liscense" I told him that i was 14 and he asked if I had any training...I told him I was currently studying it at home and was about to do the test. He told me that I shouldnt do it anymore and he let me go...did I listen....mmm no...never been caught after that.

Old 06-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Range Rover

I love reading these stories.

To one of the first guys who rode by a police bike and rode on the indian trail. Didn't he see you turn off the road? But I guess he was unable to follow?

I don't know what it is, but I never get tired of this stuff haha.

Old 06-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

i was riding up at my buddies house, and he ahd his gf over, and he thought it would be a good idea to go riding around his block, where on the other side, is a lot of traffic. so i'm like, ah, alright. We're going, about to turn onto the real busy road, and all the sudden, a state cop drives by, jams on the brakes, and starts to turn around in a drive way. My buddy has reverse, and he allready is turned around, while i had to go up about 10 ft to a wider area so i could whip around. My buddy was allready a good while down the the road, heading up towards the bend, while i just started heading away from the cop that was just on my tail. I outran him on the road, up to the turn, then by the time I hit the turn, it was all over, i just kept going, and the cop seemed to dissapear. I then walked out to the road(his house is back in the woods) and the cop was driving back and forth. He never caught us.

I was comming home from work one time, and i rode my quad to work so i could work on it. I just finished cleaning it, and tightening everything back up, and put a 14 tooth sprocket on it. I was heading down this road, by these really rich people's houses. they all have airplanes, along with volvos, beemers, and mercedes. So I'm commin down the road, over the bridge, and i see this volvo wagon, it pulls across the road, kinda slated, like they wanted stop me. There was a guy in the passenger seat, who got out, and put his hand out like he wanted me to stop, and then started yelling. well, i thought better than to stop, so I just flew by him. I Looked back, and it appeared as though he was trying to look at my quad to see if i had a liscence plate. what a loser. Anyways, I park my quad, and I hear another 2-stroke comming up the road. It was a kid that lives down the road, who i sometimes ride with. I told him what happened, and right as i finished, I heard a car comming up the road. I told him to get behind my house, as soon as he was out of site, that angree rich guy, who apparently has nothing better to do than chase some guy on a quad, comes driving up. He drives by my house, as I'm standing out in my front yard, goes to the top of my road, turns around, and then drives by me again, real slow, staring at me. His window was down, so I say rather loudly, so he can hear " What the F**K ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" he seemed rather startled, and drove off faster.

i have tons more, but those are my better ones

Old 06-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, he saw me ride off on the indian trail...

For a second I thought it was going to hop the curb on his bike and come after me! I think he backed off thought, because after about 20 yards i had my yfz wide open [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he had no chance on his police bike...the reservation was WAY under-developed, and was basically all arizona desert..his bike was definitely not suited for a desert chase lol

Old 06-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

yes, I like these stories also, we need more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would probably get killed if i tried to run or run into some young cop who has nothing better to do that drive crazy and chaise me.

Old 06-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

but allways remember, cops are only trying to do their jobs.

Old 06-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

I have kinda a kinky story... My friend (who moved away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ) had a KX 85 and his dad had a KTM 520 and his brother had a KX 65 and the little brother had a PW80 and anyways... the next door neighboor was the most paranoid freak in the world... we got in trouble with the cops on the 4th of july for lighting firecrackers... but the thing the neighboor hated the most was when we rode the motorcycles down the street.... the cops came a number of times but the best time was when my friends dad told us to mow the lawn and the lawnmower is really loud and so we turned it on and left it for a second to go and get the trimmer turned on because I didn't know how to turn it on... so the neighboor thought it was the motorcycles and called the cops and my firends dad got in trouble for "disturbing the peace" because of the sound ordinance; you can't mow your lawn before 9 AM, we started at 8:45... lol not a really good police story but funny!

Old 06-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Trailblazer

I only ran from the police once. I was riding home from a friends house on the side of a quiet dir road and he stopped ahead of me. This guy is a good guy he usually doesn't say much. I passed him in fun and slowed down a bit. Next thing I know hes is on my behind I hit the throttle and left him in the dust. I went off the side of the road and into a culvert. Now everytime a cop sees me he feels he has to say something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: Hippyhunter
I ride on the streets to look at houses and to visit friends that live nearby. I wave to people and nobodt seems to mind. at least if you arnt going a million miles per hour and dont look like a jerk.
that's how i ride when i get to my freinds house and yet 1 first time i get caught u know what the f'n cop says... take that f(-)ck'n pos home b4 i have it impounded take the f(_)cking thing home now .. im only gonna tell you once take the f(_cking thing home... and i have 1 warning ticket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] for riding on roadway but i was not from that area i couldn't EASILY ran and got away but i didn't.. i wish there was an easier way to go riding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] there's nowehre aroudn here nemore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Anyone get in troube with the police before