Anyone get in troube with the police before

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone get in troube with the police before

idk why these city cops get all pissy and such and the state cops don't give a ****! tha'ts how it is in this town... there's a state cop in our town that rides and we ride on his lawn and such and he does more illegal sh! t than us! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] seriosuly.. he's a really good friend of mine.. actually i know liek 5 state cops relaly well and i know al lthe city cops really well.. and they gets pissed off really badly.. they even get psised if u push it!( if idling in 1st while walking next to your quad is considered pushing) 1 tiem i didn't realize it but a cop was following me the whole time i was going to my riding spot and the road ends and turns into dirt and get all muddy and stuff and i like to start hauling major @$$ once i pass the last street and wel lteh cop thogut i was running so we decided to chase and well got stuck in the mud

Old 06-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Range Rover

lol some of these are pretty funny!

Old 06-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

I know there has got to be more.

Old 06-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like throwing water balloons at them! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ahah

Old 06-21-2004, 11:29 AM
Trailblazer

i get chased by the cops all the time its fun i go on the road just for that then once me and my friend chad were shootin cop cars with out paintball guns ya that was awesome.. lol

Old 06-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

shooting those who work hard to keep you and your family safe at night with paintballs, wow, thats really giving back to the community.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Trailblazer

ya i kno but the cops dont do crap for us and they hate me i dont kno y got a rep from my family but its not like we were shootin them jsut there cars [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Trailblazer

I live in a small town, less than 100 people- Kid i went to HS with just became a county mounty. I was running down main street to an uninhabited steet from my house to an unplanted bean field this spring, hit the field and went riding, hooked up with some buddies out on a dirt road next to the field, rode all over hell and back. As I am coming back onto the road from the field after a great day riding, I see Deputy Dawg coming at me with the lights on. I locked em up sliding to get stopped before I got too far down the road, got it turned around and headed back out into the field. he chased me into the field for about 100 yards, I went around the drainage tile washout, he didnt, that crown vic sank in the mud like right now.

Luckily i had my helmet on and a different bike than he knew i had, so he didnt know who I was. I ran back around him and out into the street and kicked it on home and in the garage. only close call I have ever had. they let you go if its snowing and cold out, they dont really care, but in summer, broad daylight, they want to bust you bad!

Old 06-21-2004, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was pulled over while walking once. I guess I wasn't doing it right. Cop used his lights and everything.

Old 06-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

Where you speeding?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Anyone get in troube with the police before