Imagine you catch someone trying to steal your ATV.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imagine you catch someone trying to steal your ATV.

I probably wouldn't have to worry about it. I have VERY nosesy retired neighbors that live on either side of me, and my neighborhood is full of old people who have nothing better to do than watch what others are doing out their window. And my one neihbors bedromm is next to my driveway. She would call the Cops before I would have a clue what is going on. Not only that, but I have 2 security lights in the back yard and 1 in the front that are all VERY sensitive to motion. On top of all that, I also have a large German Shepard who have VERY good senses and would know if someone is in the yard. And she is loud!!! Add to that the fact that my quad stays in the garage. You would have to move the vehicals out of the garage to get it out. The Dirtbike and Harleys stay in the locked shed. But, it would take a miracle to get to there without being seen or heard. If all else fails, I keep a loaded CO2 pellet gun in my room which is enough to scare someone off. And the arsenal of weapons that my dad has in my parents bedroom should do the trick if it comes to that. However, a big German Shepard, CO2 gun, and a Louisville slugger all coming at you followed by an big old biker with a Remington 12g and a .40cal Glock should be enough to scare anyone away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
Talk is cheap!!!!! all you guy talking about shooting them.....BULL!!!!! Don't get me wrong a have 10 guns, but to shoot someone for steeling my ride, no way....not worth spending the rest of my life in jail; YOU CAN NOT SHOOT UNLESS YOU ARE IN DANGER OF YOUR LIFE.....some dumb a$$ steeling your ride is not endangering your life, so shuttup!!!! some of you make me sick..........and to answer your question on the thread....... I would knock the crap out of them, no matter how big they are....only worth a couple days in jail at max, well worth it.
hey man, we're just messin around, army lingo between an infantryman, field artillery guy, and well, i'm not sure exactly if reconranger is force recon, or an army ranger, never the less, its all fun and games, and we wouldn't shoot somone for steeling our rides, we just might scare the crap out of them 30 or so times simotaneously.

Old 06-20-2004, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Talk is cheap!!!!! all you guy talking about shooting them.....BULL!!!!! Don't get me wrong a have 10 guns, but to shoot someone for steeling my ride, no way....not worth spending the rest of my life in jail; YOU CAN NOT SHOOT UNLESS YOU ARE IN DANGER OF YOUR LIFE.....some dumb a$$ steeling your ride is not endangering your life, so shuttup!!!! some of you make me sick..........and to answer your question on the thread....... I would knock the crap out of them, no matter how big they are....only worth a couple days in jail at max, well worth it.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Talk is cheap!!!!! - - -

- - I agree! [/quote] all you guy talking about shooting them.....BULL!!!!! Don't get me wrong a have 10 guns, but to shoot someone for steeling my ride, no way....not worth spending the rest of my life in jail; YOU CAN NOT SHOOT UNLESS YOU ARE IN DANGER OF YOUR LIFE.....some dumb a$$ steeling your ride is not endangering your life - - -

- - Even though I am not among "all you guy" in general I again agree about not shooting someone for stealing your ride. However you are not correct about the "IN DANGER OF YOUR LIFE" comment in all states. [/quote] so shuttup!!!! - - -

- - No! [/quote]......and to answer your question on the thread....... I would knock the crap out of them, no matter how big they are... - - -

- - Well if "they" are four or five in number I can only suggest you look at your first comment in this post. [/quote]only worth a couple days in jail at max, well worth it. - - -

- - As long as you are happy with the outcome.

Old 06-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Sorry about the double post, now triple [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Got my big thumb in front of my eyetooth and couldn't see what I was doing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

in texas if you shot someone they had better be armed and your life in danger. thats why you slice your arm and put the knife in their hands after shooting and before calling the cops. not saying i would do that but i've never had a reason to either. i have signs warning about the dogs and they don't like strangers.

Old 06-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Trailblazer

ever seen the movie where that guy curb stops the other guy who is stealing his car? american something

Old 06-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wonderegg
ever seen the movie where that guy curb stops the other guy who is stealing his car? american something
American History X ?