MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

i was riding at my pit and there were some kids there, so i did a 3rd gear smokeshow on my warrior. during it, the warrior sumbled and it hooked up and i fliped out.

Old 06-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

It didn't happen to me but I had a friend tell me a funny story the other day that was pretty good. My friend has always lived in the city and has always wanted to ride dirt bikes and such. Well he finally gets one 2 months ago and takes lessons and rides it up and down his road. This guy he works with was telling him about a rock pit that allows people to come and ride for free so after thinking he had mastered his road that he lives on he decided to give it a try. He loads it up in his work van and heads over there. Well with it being summer vacation theres all kinds of kids over there riding and him being the only real adult over there. As hes riding around hes watching all these kids jumping rock piles and thinks at first that may be too much for him. So all he does is ride over the jumps and thats it. Well after taking a water break he starts talking to these 12 year boys and they talk him into giving this smaller rock pile a try. So they follow him over to the pile and a few of them go first to show him how to do it. Then its his turn, he takes off and right when he hits the rock pile he feels the rear of his bike start to turn side ways and hits the pile and goes sailing throught the air thinking OH SH@t!!! He lands the bike and goes flying off of it and all these kids come running up to see if he's ok. He struggles to get to his feet and there he is looking like some drunk staggering out of a local pub. All the kids are asking him if he's ok and in a soft voice he's saying yah. He said he couldn't even get back on the bike thats how dumb he felt and pushed the bike about a mile to his van and drove off with all these kids waving good bye. I had a couple of beers when he told me this and had beer coming from my nose I was laughing so hard.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:50 AM
Trailblazer

this isn't embarrassing but funny......me and a buddy were racing across his pasture (years ago) and I hit this big fresh "cowpie"......it kicked up in the air off the rear tire and smeared all over his face, arm and quad.......it was hard to stay on my seat cuz I was laughing so dang hard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2004, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

thats funny as h#ll.

that would suck.

Old 06-30-2004, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

holding a wheelie (with my legs over the handlebars) in 2nd gear around some little blondies i know.... i started to slide back on a seet a bit and hit the throttle
went slamming back on the grab bar then right on my head

not the worst but it was pretty funny actually

Old 06-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

i got off at the park one day and didn't relize it was still in gear, it was facing up a small hill. a few minutes later we hear a big crash and see my ds has crashed into a truck about an 1/8 mile from us. we never even heard it leave. almost didn't claim it. luckly it didn't hurt the truck and the boy was cool about it, still feed him one of the steaks we were cooking because i felt so bad.

Old 06-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My brother-in-law and I had just bought our new Warriors. We walked into a shop that does custom work on ATV's to check potential upgrades to our rides. As we are talking to one of the tech guys he asks "so, what kind of quads do you guys have?" I say, "Warriors." He says, "oh yea, I got one of those for my wife."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
My manhood suddenly dissappeared. Shortly after, I gave my Warrior to my wife and bought a Raptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
My brother-in-law and I had just bought our new Warriors. We walked into a shop that does custom work on ATV's to check potential upgrades to our rides. As we are talking to one of the tech guys he asks "so, what kind of quads do you guys have?" I say, "Warriors." He says, "oh yea, I got one of those for my wife."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
My manhood suddenly dissappeared. Shortly after, I gave my Warrior to my wife and bought a Raptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
lol, my dads first atv was a warrior.

i'm gonna tell him that story.

Old 06-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

i was showing off in front of a entrance to some trails in front of some chicks and i didnt notice a parking block thing and i hit it jumped a couple feet and the front slammed down so hard i slid forward and i swear i hit my ***** so hard on the gas cap that it winded me and then i rolled off my quad and layed on the ground for about 20 min very embrassing still hurts when i think about it.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Trailblazer

Just4Kicks LMAO thats hillarious. I do have one but i was riding a sled with a bunch of buddys, i was folowing my friend pretty close and he went over a hill. I flew over it only to see my buddy slid on some ice. I flew into him and went flying into some trees. I was freaking out caus ei thought i killed my friend but it turns out he was fine and i was almost in teers. man that was bad......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....