MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

I was spinning donuts at a local riding area and got dumped off the back when it finally caught traction in 3rd. When I shifted from 2nd to 3rd the bike caught some dry ground and stood up...dumped me on the ground, sat back down on 4 wheels and coasted to a safe stop about 10 yards away where it stalled. LOL. That was over a year ago, on the first red/black Raptor.

Old 07-03-2004, 02:36 AM
Trailblazer

when i was prob 13 or so i had a blaster and i was riding with some friends and got bord. we ended up doing stooped stuff i stood on my frunt bumper planing on doing a stopy. well i had a twist therotal(however u spell it) and instead of letting up on it i gassed it into a tree. it was embarrassing as much as it hurt.

Old 07-03-2004, 02:49 AM
Trailblazer

I was messing around on my three wheeler in my back yard riding with my buddy. I went to slide around my berm thats ment for a quard its really steep and on a hill and i had just got new plastic and handle bars for the threewheeler. well luckily i didnt mount the plastic right the first time because i went over the berm too high hit the top and the bike started to roll so i said $h!t and jumped off and right went my bike rolled the first time the rear fender popped off and the bike rolled 5 more times. my buddy just sat there and laughed at me, he wouldnt shut up about it so i got my banshee out and roosted to hell out him and his cr125

------------------------------------------
04 TRX450R Stage 1 LRD kit
01 Banshee tricked out by pro circuit
85 ATC 250SX
87 Toyota PU 4wd 350 stoker 750 HP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

well its not that embarrassing but when me and my buddies were riding in the woods one time and we saw a couple of people jumping into a river we stoped and looked and then we took of we were climbing hills and we came to a stop we saw a stream of water that conected to the river down below and we stoped there i was saying in my head i gotta take a $hit so i bent over pulled my pants down and to crap i few minutes later i heard the people screaming i didnt exaclty hear what thay sais but i did hear one say get out of the river theres something in the river!. And i could not continue until i stoped laughting

Old 07-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Trailblazer

We were racing on a trail that is sometimes used by jeeps and trucks and when we topped the hill I was out front and could see a bunch of honeys standing there watching these trucks climb this hill. After I past what we said was the finish line, I really got into it and tried to hydroplane this "what I thought was a small puddle", well it wasn't and pretty much right in front of these biddies I flipped the bike over on top of me in 3 feet of water. If my brother wasn't right behind me to pick the bike up off me well, who knows. I got up dripping wet in front of them chics and it took 20 mins to get the bike started again. I've never had so many girlies laugh at me all at the same time, and I hope I never do again.

Old 07-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

mine was the long ride back to the truck two weekends ago with the front
end of my quad smashed .Noone saw the wreck ,but everyone saw the carnage.
Had to ride from the north side of silverlk all the way to the southside onehanded
holding the flag so i didnt get hit.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wonderegg
when i was prob 13 or so i had a blaster and i was riding with some friends and got bord. we ended up doing stooped stuff i stood on my frunt bumper planing on doing a stopy. well i had a twist therotal(however u spell it) and instead of letting up on it i gassed it into a tree. it was embarrassing as much as it hurt.
lol,

the way i do it is i stand on the a arms and hold on the handle bars, and my brother drives it. i'm jus there for wieght. cause we ride it sand and if u sty to do a regular stoppy, u jus slide.

good story

Old 07-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
I wasnt trying to show off, but I was crossing a road, and a busy one at that!!!!, and I ran outta gas in the middle, and 3 trucks, and a semi honking for me to get of the road. I went to get off, and my pants caught on the shifter, and I fell down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I then got up, and saw a trucker laughing, and pushed my trike all the way home, then I was so mad, I took a wrench and beat the Hell out of the seat.
awww.... lol if i ever see that trucker ill be sure to roost him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Range Rover

A friend of mine was pullin his buddy out of the creek...he was at the top of the embankment on the side...and hooked up a tow strap to the stuck quad...well he forgot he had it in reverse so when he nails it to yank the quad out he jumps tha embankment and lands ontop of the stuck quad...lol...then the handlebars of the stock bar were wedge in the rims of the quad on top of it so they were stuck together...took 5 guys to pull off the atv...then same 5 to remove both atvs from river...very funny...

Old 07-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

At a local spot all these kids where jumping a dune about 4 ft high, they were hitting it in 2nd 3rd area and going about 6 ft and about 2 ft high. So I decided to show off and burn by them in 4th and carve around them and head for the jump in 5th. Well did it and the little 4 footer had a lip I was'nt prepared for and kicked my **** end up. I panic rev'ed the whole time when I landed on the front wheels my feet were in the superman position and I was laying across the tank and bars. Once I got my self all back to normal I just kept riding away. Did'nt even tell the guys I was riding with about that one.

Quick Reply: MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....