DNR stoped us tonight

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004 | 02:13 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DNR stoped us tonight

but it wasnt on our quads....me and several freinds went out fishing...and one of my friends had a homemade boat that they brought out....and yeah...the dnr came flyin up and stoped...at that time me and my other friends were sittin up by my jeep and his van just sittin and chillen...and the dnr officer didnt come up to us at first....he went down to the river right away...there was three people in the small boat (only like 6 foot long lol) and two were fishin the other wasnt...and then the dnr officer came up to the 4 of us that were sitting by the jeep and van...and he asked if we were fishin and if we had liscense....and of them said no and the other was on the phone with his girl gettin his **** chewed out for nothin...and then the dnr officer looked down and asked if the trash down by the river was ours and someone said yeah we were just about to go pick it up...so jon (one of my friends) went down to pick up the trash and on the way back up said "alec you left your pole down here" not thinking....of course....and then the dnr officer came up and asked whos pole it was and I was going to take the blame for my friend because at the time I didnt think he had a liscense...and then the dnr officer takes me over by his truck and asked me whos it was...and I was like...alecs...he knew I was lieing...even tho I kept a streight face and all that (he seen me usin a different pole) and yeah...I then told him it was alecs and then he called alec over...they got into his truck...ran his name....3 times...and then the third time it came back as valid with a fishin liscense!! so yeah...its all good....but one of my friends did get halled off to jail (plus a ticket for life preservers in the boat) because he had a warrent for a minor consumption that wasnt paid....

what storys do you have about the dnr?

Old 07-27-2004 | 02:32 AM
Quad Patrol

This is a thread that is going to go no where. Sounds like the officer was out doing his job. After his investigation, you and your other friends, were let go. Your friend, who should of taken care of the citation prior, went to jail. Sounds like a good night for the DNR.

Old 07-27-2004 | 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

pretty much. Littering, fishing without a license.... you're the reason we have DNR.

Old 07-27-2004 | 02:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cheapass
pretty much. Littering, fishing without a license.... you're the reason we have DNR.
Exactly!

Old 07-27-2004 | 03:35 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

...I had a liscense...every one that was fishin had a liscense....the trash got picked up....and was going to before we left even if dnr didnt show up because we were not done fishing yet...

so I am NOT the reason why the dnr is out there...

Old 07-27-2004 | 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

I caught an 11" large mouth last weekend and kept it. Shhh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]