Political Rhetoric 101

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004 | 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Political Rhetoric 101

Originally posted by: NSA1499
BlasterGuy:

Thanks,

I have an 01 Warrior and an 02 Raptor. I actually just picked up the Warrior since they were discontinued, I want to keep one until it's classic. Well, it might be classic now in a sense. Either way I've owned them before and actually traded a Warrior in for my Raptor.

I'm really eyeing a new Z400 though.

Good to meet you too!
I was wondering if you had any quads. Glad to hear you do. But, having a raptor, that knocks you down a (another) notch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2004 | 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!

NSA YOU FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you found the place......told you it was pretty cool.

How are things in SpamHattan these days? I was in touch with Big Will and he wants to come up for the CNY Powersports next drag and mudbog in September. Mike Metzger was just added to the bill, guess he's going to do a solo act or something, might be cool. You'll have to come up too, I can use the help breaking in these friggin trails. Damn grass grows like a muddah focker up here.

Let me know about the Nationals too, my father and I are going to make the ride this weekend to make sure the trails are clear over to Broome-Tioga. He go a Sportsman 700 last week, finally sold the Scrambler and the old 300, now he's back to the Scrambler500 and the Sportsman700. The 700 is a friggin tank, HUGE!!! He says he's only going to use it for work so he'll still ride the 500 for fun.

You got another Warrior? Geez man, how much are they paying you now? LOL Get me a job will ya? I want a Z400 too! Are there that many freaking aliens running around that they gotta pay you that much.....?!?!? LOL.........What REALLY happened in Roswell huh?!?? LOL remember her? OH MY GOD!!! By far the hottest brain dead person I've ever met.

Peace

Old 08-01-2004 | 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

[q. [/quote]

funny

I am a rightie stuck in the middle of leftieville (seattle),,,,,it is quite entertaining at times.[/quote]

Don't know how you make it, Bing. I visited my sister in Seattle last summer for Seafair, a few days is all this country boy can take there. There's a lotta weirdos in that town! And no place for my crewcab to even THINK about parking!