Boycott These Bands ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott These Bands ...

A liberal group called "move on pac" has organized a group of bands to perform in concerts with the proceeds dedicated to putting john kerry in the white house this november. The list includes:

· Pearl Jam
· Bruce Springsteen
· R.E.M.
· Dave Matthews
· Jurassic 5
· Dixie Chicks
· Death Cab for Cutie
· James Taylor
· Ben Harper
· My Morning Jacket
· Jackson Browne
· Babyface
· Bonnie Raitt
· John Fogerty
· Keb' Mo'
· Bright Eyes
· John Mellencamp

Why a bunch of rich, spoiled rock and rollers think they know whats best for the average guy is beyond me, but thats where we are. They believe that they are right in using their celebrity to effect change in our country. They forget that the celebrity they want to use as a club is given by us, the listening public, and can be taken away. The truth is that whatever change is made or not made in November will affect them far less than it will their listeners.

So refuse to attend their concerts (believe me, there will be more after the election) and please dont buy their product. If they want to have a hand in shaping our political landscape, make them go to the polls and cast a vote like the rest of us.

Old 08-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

k... dont listen to any of them but i'll let friends know

Old 08-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And, there is a whole list of weenie liberal Hollywood actors and actresses that need to be black listed, too...............

Old 08-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Well, I already don't like the Dicksie Chicks. FTDC, that' ones for Toby!

Old 08-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first off bush is going down and second off i will keep listening to bruce, rem, pearl jam and james taylor

Old 08-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Range Rover

Quote...
"Why a bunch of rich, spoiled rock and rollers think they know whats best for the average guy is beyond me, but thats where we are"

Ok... I am my no means i "liberal weenie" but what makes you think that rich,spoiled george bush knows what is best for the average guy??

Old 08-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Trailblazer

You mean, George Bush is rich and spoiled and out of touch with the working man?

Old 08-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

Kerry and Edwards are the richest, most liberal pair every to run for this position.
More than Hillary and Kennedy

People might not be in love with Pres. Bush but what does the other pair bring to the table?
I haven't seen any proof of the great changes they will bring with them. I know what I have in Pres. Bush
and personnally I'm not looking for a change at this point in time. He, with any thing you don't like about what he's done, is still by far the best man for the job during this time of war.

Old 08-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

all i gotta say at least bush can run on his record...kerry just says what people want to hear..... bush has my vote and many others.

Old 08-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawasaskirules
first off bush is going down and second off i will keep listening to bruce, rem, pearl jam and james taylor
if those are the bands your putting your self threw to listen to than i gues you deserve a SOB like john FERRY. but all of us hard working americans dont like to be blown up in are own buildings. so with that being said i will vote for FOUR MORE YEARS FOR BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Boycott These Bands ...