Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Umm depends on if the Punk draws first. Point a gun at a man you best pull your trigger or expect to quite breathin
If another person appears too have deadly intentions, a person should have the right too defend himself. Thats an extreme situation though. Even though they are wrong, they are only passing through 99.99% of the time. Get some cameras up...and even some signs up indicating as such. Cameras are cheap and excellent evidence. Put signs up at dumping locations and entrances and that will weed out the dumping. Hard too hide the type of vehicle and distinguishing numbers.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Duke, these extremist groups pick their fights well. THey know they can't do much about a high HP (and potentially more dangerous) truck or car. We as atvers are easy prey....and we do very little too defend ourselves or show non-atvers that the majority of us are responsible atvers.
Gary

Old 08-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yup. an extreme situation. Most people asked to leave are nice enough. There have been a few that have been outta control. Like a group of 16ish kids a couple on atvs a couple on dirtbikes. I heard them tearin around the ranch and i intercepted them parked my quad got off and the lil bastards had the nerve to come flyin by and shoot gravel at me when i was askin them to stop. Back on the quad chased em down one was way beyond his limits and ended up hittin a tree and another lost it on the gravel. so the other 2 stopped. I was upset with them of course but maintained my cool. i said why didnt you just stop. and attitude persude from the tresspassers. i was like well how about the cops come up and sort this out. and they was all like oohhh no no we will leave and not come back. so they leave and then about an hour later the cops show up and one of the kids that crashed said i hit him and made him crash. wich i didnt. i just pushed him beyond his skills. if he didnt run. woulda never happend. anyway cops told us at that point to write down names phone numbers bikes and take pictures. anyway its a pain in the butt. half tempted to put an admissioin gate, cept liability is RETARDED I think if someone is lettin you ride you shouldnt be able to sue. dam lawayers.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

just to see how much of an extremist group they are read down to the bottom, you will see they had a previous thread about mexicans coming accross the US border or something LoL.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I agree with your thoughts, as a landowner, you should not be responsible for someones stupid actions. Thats where we are with money hungry lawyers and LIBERAL JUDGES IMO. A kid would have never hung around too tell the cops you hit him 15 years ago. He would have left asap. You are lucky the kid was not really hurt. The parents are responsible for these punks. Get the hard evidence and I guarantee when a mom or dad get a visit from the boys in blue junior will not be on your property any more.
On the other hand, you could do some serious checking around about your liabilities if you charge entrance....and what too do too avoid liabilities. It can be done, here in Hatfield / Mccoy country we are not seeing ANY law suits....but they do it right.
Gary

Old 08-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

P.S. To All Prospective Illegal Border-Crossers now in Mexico: GO WEST Young Man, to YUMA COUNTY, ARIZONA! If you hide your Turbans, and your AK-47s, Yuma County Arizona Welcomes You Al

see they were attacking another group that cannot defend themselves before they targeted ATVs

Old 08-17-2004, 06:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

SEMO, Thats the liberals Tactics. Attack and move on.. throw out a bunch of garbage and before anyone can debate them and get the record straight they are 3 or 4 topics down the road slingin mud.

Old 08-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duke9074
i like this one i mean come on atleast spell the quad name right "cannibal" itsnt it cannidale
actually, they're right... its a cannondale cannibal, the base cannondale model.

i do hate how people can be so ignorant and extreme, though... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate people that have no respect for others!!!! i cant wait till wen i get older i wana own alot of land to ride on and if i find some punks riding there i will treat them how theyre treatin my land

Old 08-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

"ATV-terrorists"

What? That article seems to be written by an overly paranoid individual. He's making ATVers out to be a bunch of Hell's Angel types who want to ride on all land and overthrow the government. What the heck was that person on when they wrote that up?

Quick Reply: Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!