Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!

I know this is gonna make you mad, but you need to see this.
http://www.billstclair.com/ferran/atvtrespass.html
Try not to go insane after reading this

Old 08-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

ATVs are frequently used by Marijuana "Farmers" and other intentionally-masked criminals. "All the dopers want is a new ... ATV to drive up to their patch."
I like how they put this one in there. We All Growing Pot now... I mean what tha he!! Its years of the worst cases of ATV abuse and violence ever recorded so all the anit-atver's can read it. How childish are they going to get????

Old 08-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

Yup. Irresponsible riders driving landowners to extreme measures.

Can't say I blame the landowners, in many situations. Some take it too far, but so do some of the riders.

Old 08-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

that is some funny stuff. imagine if we were really that bad. That is like the fish that keeps getting bigger. It also makes the anti atv people look stupid. I like these stories like "In Morgan County [West Virginia] last year [2002], a man was viciously assaulted on his property by four ATV-riding trespassers he had told to stay off his land. Instead of leaving as they were obligated to do by law, these trespassing thugs drove an ATV onto the man’s leg, pinned him down and beat him nearly to death. Then they rode away, leaving him to die. Fortunately, he survived to identify the attackers."
i mean cmon did he lay there for them to drive onto it or what ?!?!

Old 08-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

ATV-riders counsel each other: "Remember the Bigger our NUMBERS the louder our VOICE" LoL

Old 08-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

On our lil farm we have around 200+ acres left and we have tons of trails. we used to let everyone ride there. NOW its a friggin major hassle to run everyone off because of disrecpect for our land. people ride in and steal crap outta our barns and shops, what the hell. I really dunno what happend to the days you could leave your keys in your truck and not worry about it leaving without you. what about all the jackFU$%ERS who think the land is a garbage dump? they have refuse stations for your trash. keep it off Public and private land. if you want places to ride keep it clean. if your on someones land out of plain ol ignorance politly leave and dont go back. If the land is marked stay off it. Dont cut fences, poach game, poison animals. I definatly dont blame the bikes. I blame the punks who ride them. and by all means their is a far greater majority of good respectful folk but the minority of retards F%$^ it up for everyone else. Its a shame. Then you have these tards who trespass and crash and then wanna sue ya. I was a victom of that. but the good prevail. and charges were dismissed. So how bout we all just have fun and if you see or hear about these lil punks show them a lil good ol fashioned justice.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The page certainly points out some bad situations....of course from an extremist point of view. Such words as "gangs" is pretty funny too me.....but someone that does not know better could easily see atv's as a bad thing. I will not take up for the bad apples though....they are wrong. If the owner has no trespassing signs up, stay off his property. But if the owner resorts too deadly force, he is a criminal and should be prosecuted as such.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Umm depends on if the Punk draws first. Point a gun at a man you best pull your trigger or expect to quite breathin

Old 08-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Thats QUIT, wish i could spell

Old 08-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

"Sporting model-names like Cannibal, Warrior and Scrambler, [and Predator ("The Baddest" ATV. ), Raptor etc. ], all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and trail bikes embrace a rough and rebellious image. Ads for the popular off-road vehicles depict gritty, go-anywhere machines aggressively piloted by riders who look fearsome in their helmets and face masks. As sales of the vehicles grow, an alarming number of riders appear to be taking the rebellious image too far.... Too many riders flout the law.

i like this one i mean come on atleast spell the quad name right "cannibal" itsnt it cannidale is this not false information agianst us and the warrior and scrambler are far from the baddest atvas like it says. i mena ocme the scramble is 4 wheel drive camable cutting its power alot and the warrior is a small 327 air cooled 50 mph machine i had one ther ento much to them. Predator and raptor mabye we should call them prey and ruble i mean thats all they are. That one bother me but yet dodge can sell a 500 horse power truck i mean truck nad no one cares!!

Quick Reply: Disturbing ATV attack. Please check out!!