How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Seven
One to deny the light bulb needs to be replaced.
One, to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb.
One, to blame the previous administration for the need for a new light bulb.
One, to arrange the invasion of a country, rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs.
One, to get together with VP cheney, and figure out how to pay Halliburton one million bucks, for a light bulb.
One to arrange a photo-op session, showing bush changing a light bulb, while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
And finally, one, to explain to bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

very funny. ha. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

lol good stuff

Old 09-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

WOW! I had no idea it took seven people to replace the light bulb!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your about as funny as Kerry's senate record ,,,,, wait he hasent done any thing in 19m years ..!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Your lightbulb appears to be a little dim[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Well atleast the bulb was changed. Bring in the Dumbacrats and shut down all logging,costruction, hunting and fishing. After that they will prolly work on the right to change a light bulb because it could hurt the planet.

Trending Topics

Old 09-14-2004, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

Hell, the dems will buy the light bulb from China anyways. And even then they won't change it.....theye're still in the DARK!

Old 09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

A Democrat can't screw in a light bulb. They can't turn to the right.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

very funny replies!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?