How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

<<<Surely you are kidding, right? We are not ALL high school drop-outs. >>>

I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Its usually the dropouts that vote for Democrats. They then beg for their share (handouts for life). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

<<<Its usually the dropouts the vote for Democrats. They then beg for their share (handouts for life)>>>

You're gonna have to shorten these messages down to 7 word or less.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Don't be hatin'!

Old 09-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

The most important thing we can do as , good , patriotic americans.....is to question authority.
Being a good patriot, does not mean, being blindly loyal, it means being an active ,involved person in the wellness of the country. It means questioning , even 'your guy', especially when you get bs for answers.
They both have faults, and this needs to be pointed out. As long as we have a two party system, that excludes anyone not "in the club", such as Nader, were not going to get much change. Ever wonder why, both parties dont want Nader involved in a debate? Its because, he uses logic and intelligence, and doesnt limit himself to one , political answer, that doesnt really solve anything.
Many ex-presidents, have expressed the need for questioning authority, read more here.
question authority
Has anyone wondered why, the republicans are so focused on claiming the cbs meno is a fraud....but they dont dispute what is said?
Theres no question what bush has done...both for and to the country, its unknown what kerry will do, but he'll be kept in check by the republican controlled congress.
Do you really think bush cares about atv riding ? Or were the laws relaxed, to help corporate american and their money grab, and it was just inadvertant that lands were also opened for us? What seems more likely?
Theres only been one country, which has been declared a terroist state, by the UN and the World Court. And , Im ashamed to say its America. Any one know why...any one curious to find out facts for themselves? Anyone want to question authority?
Our most stonchest ally, couldnt stand by our side, for the fight against terroism,...why is that? (isreal) When we went to iraq, why werent they standing with us? Theres reasons for this...read facts and find out why.
Think people....dont just blindly follow the political party line...any political party line. Its about much more than just dems vs reps, dont get caught up in infighting, thats what they want.

Old 09-18-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

We should demand change in the country regardless of what person gets to be President. If Bush get's elected again, we need to
demand real evidence he is doing what he says he is. We need to demand more affordable health insurance, we need better and more
jobs in the country. We shouldn't just sit and ask them "What are you gonna do about this?" - "Well, uh, im gonna...." - "Oh, ok"
That isn't good enough....that crap has never worked. As the people, because everything takes place in our world, we should
make sure things get done and get done right regardless of who gets elected. Personally, I think that if the law was setup to do so,
we as the people could govern ourselves better than any President and Congress. We'd have a much wider range of opinion and thorough discussion to find better solutions to problems and get them done faster. That's just me anyway, I say the public needs more
say on what goes on and how it gets done and when.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

HOw Many irish men does it take to screw ina light bulb....
20, 19 TO GET DRUNK AND MAKE THE ROOM SPIN, 1 TO HOLD THE BULB

Old 09-19-2004, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

hondabuster-I am just curious, is ignorance really bliss?

Old 09-20-2004, 01:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

As in no brain...no pain?
I feel its better to question those who believe they are better than you, and think they need to save us all. When someone spoon feeds me conclusions, but doesnt give me the facts, so I can independantly come to my own conclusions...I know they have an adgenda. Like bush did with iraq...he gave us the conclusions... but didnt give facts. If he knew where the wmd were, and had proof...why not share?
You really dont have to believe that america does terrorist activity ( although the facts are there), but the rest of the 5 billion people on earth believes it about us. Is that bliss? And does that mean all 5 billion are wrong, and you dont have the facts...but youre right? is that bliss?
Answer this...after 9 11, almost every person on earth had empathy for us, but 3 years later, no one supports our colonialism. Why is that?
We call it anti terrorism, in reaction to terrorism. But it still fits the offical US army definition of terrorism.The U.S. is officially committed to what is called “low–intensity warfare.” That’s the official doctrine. If you read the definition of low–intensity conflict in army manuals and compare it with official definitions of “terrorism” in army manuals, or the U.S. Code, you find they’re almost the same. Terrorism is the use of coercive means aimed at civilian populations in an effort to achieve political, religious, or other aims.
Havent you seen the picture of Rummy in Iraq, meating with Sadam back in the 80s? We used to support him as long as he killed our enemy, at the time, iranians. He even used chemical weapons then, which we gave him, why didnt we do the moral thing back then?
Why did we support bin laden, in afganistan, when he was killing the terrorists 'd jour, the soviets? Who trained and supplied him? where did he learn international money laundry?
Why did we support Norega in Panama, and his crimes...the shaw of iran...marcos of the philpines....the list goes on and on. We have a way of putting very ruthless people in charge, to do our dirty work,... but what sours the relationship? Is it bliss, to not know the answers?
Do you know about the Reagan administration backing the cia in setting off a car bomb, in Beitut, trying to kill a cleric..but it killed 80 and injured over two hundred? And missed the cleric. Is it bliss yet?
All Im trying to do, is get people to think for themselves...and not just swallow any party line. We all need to get beyond the headlines, and the propaganda, to get at the facts. Sometimes it takes effort, and courage, to read about our past. But the rest of the world knows all about us, and how we do international relations. We can bury our heads in the sand, but the facts speak for themselves, and the rest of the world knows them.
Do you know who controls the media, in the us? Big money..know who our government rewards?big money. Know why its hard to hear about the truth in the news?
We can debate politics, and hopefully I can persude even a few, to find out the facts for themselves, but the same old two party system has got to go. Its sad that there are so many issues, to be figured out, high cost of healthcare, jobs leaving, insert your pet peve here. But we get hung up on issues, like iraq, where weve spent 100 billion, on a group of people who hate our government. Why cant that money be spent here, solving our problems?
Bill Moyers, from pbs had an interesting speech, a little while ago, every one should read it.
bill moyers speech