How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

The Democrates would have no problem changing the light bulb. Simply raise taxes to pay for it, hire only minorities to do the job, then blame the Republicans when it doesn't get done right. Simple.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

While Democrats sit around self righteously calling the Republican administration dumb, for instance Condaleeza Rice reads War and Peace written in its original Russian. Twice.

Yep Republicans are dumb. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Range Rover

HAHAHAH that was good

Old 09-14-2004, 05:30 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Just to show the Irony of political mud slingling:

Democrats think the Iraq war, is a quagmire, like Vietnam, and will fail like Vietnam
Democrats think that Kerry's experience in the quagmire of Vietnam (and subsequent failure) will make him superior in the war in Iraq?

Old 09-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

True, but I've heard he can change a mean lightbulb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KGB
Just to show the Irony of political mud slingling:

Democrats think the Iraq war, is a quagmire, like Vietnam, and will fail like Vietnam
Democrats think that Kerry's experience in the quagmire of Vietnam (and subsequent failure) will make him superior in the war in Iraq?

Hey nice twist!!

Old 09-14-2004, 05:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno":

"There are now a lot of questions about the authenticity of these memos shown on '60 Minutes' about President Bush and his service in the National Guard. Let me tell you something, if there's one thing you don't want to see, it's a president who really didn't win the election being brought down by phony documents."

"Meanwhile the White House is scrambling to bolster President Bush's image. They're saying that it's true Bush did not go to Vietnam, but he did attend an early screening of 'Apocalypse Now'!"

"John Kerry unveiled his newest campaign slogan: 'A mind is a terrible thing to make up."'

"One thing about Kerry -- Kerry just can't seem to shake his rich guy image. Like today he challenged President Bush to three debates and a yacht race!"

"The candidates are arguing about the exact format of the presidential debates. Kerry wants to stand behind a podium and Bush wants to stand behind Dick Cheney."

"The nationwide ban on assault weapons is scheduled to expire at midnight tonight. ... John Kerry criticized President Bush for not fighting to renew the ban. Well, you can understand why President Bush doesn't want to renew the ban on assault weapons. These are the first weapons of mass destruction he's actually been able to find!"

Old 09-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

Funny very funny ..... but Kerry is a freaking (explicit) so lets ride with Bush 4 more years what harm can come of it?

I bet 10 to 1 that after the election the gas prices shoot up to $3.00 a gallon for 87. mark my words.

Old 09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

"John Kerry says the 'W' in George W. Bush stands for 'Wrong.' But he still can't explain what John Kerry stands for." --David Letterman

"John Kerry keeping a low profile this week. He said he wanted to get away and go someplace where no one would expect to see him. So I guess he showed up at his old seat in the Senate. Nobody's going to look for him there." --Jay Leno

"You see the pictures in the paper today of John Kerry windsurfing? He's at his home in Nantucket this week, doing his favorite thing, windsurfing. Even his hobby depends on which way the wind blows." —Jay Leno

"Vice President Dick Cheney attacked John Kerry. He said that John Kerry 'lacks deeply held convictions.' Today Kerry shot back, he said, 'That's not completely true.'" —Jay Leno

Back at you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Range Rover

bush $UCKS

Quick Reply: How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?