What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

So John Kerry and I have situational ethics?

I believe that when you include me, you should also include half of America. I think you're forgetting that I have plenty of support here...maybe not on the forum, mostly because 80% of you people are good 'ol boys that wanna ride ATV's, fish, and hunt 'fer things... Most here aren't considering the REAL issues. You're more concerned about complaining about 'tree huggers' than international affairs. I never said that Kerry doesn't have flaws. God knows he does. Both candidates are poor excuses, I just feel that Bush is a poorer one. No matter how many times I turn it over in my mind, I can't understand why you people would even consider putting such a dangerous man in the white house for another 4 years. America got in such a bitch fit when Clinton cheated on his wife...But the fact that Bush is making a habit of overthrowing governments seems not to phase more than half of us..That seems strange to me. Lol and I'm french because I don't like Bush? Its that same ignorant attitued from asses just like you that got the French their reputation...Don't be stupid

Old 09-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

Name one substantiated lie that President Bush has told. Just one.

Old 09-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
So John Kerry and I have situational ethics?

I believe that when you include me, you should also include half of America. I think you're forgetting that I have plenty of support here...maybe not on the forum, mostly because 80% of you people are good 'ol boys that wanna ride ATV's, fish, and hunt 'fer things... Most here aren't considering the REAL issues. You're more concerned about complaining about 'tree huggers' than international affairs. I never said that Kerry doesn't have flaws. God knows he does. Both candidates are poor excuses, I just feel that Bush is a poorer one. No matter how many times I turn it over in my mind, I can't understand why you people would even consider putting such a dangerous man in the white house for another 4 years. America got in such a bitch fit when Clinton cheated on his wife...But the fact that Bush is making a habit of overthrowing governments seems not to phase more than half of us..That seems strange to me. Lol and I'm french because I don't like Bush? Its that same ignorant attitued from asses just like you that got the French their reputation...Don't be stupid
1) Most of us are considering the REAL ISSUSES ! ( you are not )

2) Only Kerry is a poor excuse for a President, BUSH stands by what he says !

3) America couldn't care less about bill and his cigar tricks, AMERICA didn't like being lied to ! If you can't tell the truth about a little B.J. then what the hell else was he lying about ?

4) I'd rather have BUSH overthrowing governments instead of our Government being overthrown ! F@ck 'em !

5) And I said you were probally French not because you don't like BUSH, because you wine like a little French B@tch !

6) Am I an *** ? Yes I am, but I am a red blooded all American of an *** !

Old 09-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BALDMIKE

6) Am I an *** ? Yes I am, but I am a red blooded all American of an *** !

oh hell yea, that one's going in my profile [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So John Kerry and I have situational ethics?I believe that when you include me, you should also include half of America. I think you're forgetting that I have plenty of support here...maybe not on the forum, mostly because 80% of you people are good 'ol boys that wanna ride ATV's, fish, and hunt 'fer things... Most here aren't considering the REAL issues.
I think thats a little unfair too stereotype atvers as a certain "type" of person. Actually, poking fun of yourself since you ride an atv as well...LOL.

On the election BS, niether candidate is a real prize. Kerry tells each group what they want too hear and flip-flops on serious issues. Whats really funny is that the democratic party looked high and low only too come up with John Kerry as a presidental candidate. Considering how this war on terrorism has no end in sight (a bottomless pit of money), and how much the american public is paying for fuel, the Democratic party missed a huge oppurtunity too secure the presidency. Even though he was a scoundral, I bet Bill Clinton could win the presidency over Bush before Kerry would. On Bush, it's funny how much of his past disappears. Notice fuel prices have stabilized recently? Even though another main iraq oil line has recently been blew up. Anyone wanna take me up on a bet that fuel prices do not have a reasonable increase before the elections? Sadly, the best candidate available is clearly Bush.
Gary

Old 09-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

I't's ok Gary, we know you're a BUSH fan, lol.....

Old 09-23-2004, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

hmm.... on one side we got the conservative war-monger crusaders, on the other side we got a liberal douche who cant pick sides, am i the only one who wants to vote nader?

Old 09-23-2004, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ubertrailblazer01
hmm.... on one side we got the conservative war-monger crusaders, on the other side we got a liberal douche who cant pick sides, am i the only one who wants to vote nader?

If I'm on "the other side," but im also the same one who "can't pick sides," how does your post make any sense? ..you're an idiot

go ride your trailblazer

Old 09-23-2004, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

Remember boys and girls.....

A vote for Nadar is a vote for BUSH !!!

Old 09-23-2004, 04:44 AM
Pro Rider

^^^ I think thats the only thing we've agreed on so far

Quick Reply: What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!