What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 07:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

All verterans. Especially vietnam vets like my father should click this article and read it's contents. It shows you what John F(raud) Kerry REALY thinks about Veterans. This is undeinable, he wrote it. He cannot run from it.

http://freekerrybook.org/

the thought that anyone could vote for this man to be commander and chief of the armed services and the President of these United States, is unfathomable.........he is truely a desgrace.............

Old 09-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

I agree 100%. If he gets elected we can all forget about riding, hunting and most anything else an outdoorsman enjoys. The tree huggers will not let a blade of grass or an animal get hurt.

Old 09-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rivermud
I agree 100%. If he gets elected we can all forget about riding, hunting and most anything else an outdoorsman enjoys. The tree huggers will not let a blade of grass or an animal get hurt.
lol "Outdoorsman"

Is that the new term for hick? Im just kidding man.. How about this...We can vote for Kerry, let the youth of America come back from Iraq, and we'll put all the "outdoorsmen" on reservations like we did with the indians. Then you people can govern yourselves, so we don't have to hear your bitching. Bush IS a liar, wheather you like it or not...

have a good one

Old 09-20-2004, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
lol "Outdoorsman"

Is that the new term for hick? Im just kidding man.. How about this...We can vote for Kerry, let the youth of America come back from Iraq, and we'll put all the "outdoorsmen" on reservations like we did with the indians. Then you people can govern yourselves, so we don't have to hear your bitching. Bush IS a liar, wheather you like it or not...

have a good one
Dude you are truley lost !

BUSH has told the truth and stuck with a plan, he tells it like it is, no candy *** coating like Kerry does, Hell Kerry can't even pick a side to fight on !

Old 09-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Stuck with the plan?? I guess if the plan was to invade a country based on non-physical evidence, and tear it apart with no thought out plan as to what to do with it once its taken over, then yes...Bush stuck with "the plan."
Bush isn't a liar you say? Please.. don't make yourself look like an idiot. He started telling America that he was in this war to protect the Iraqi people. But the first thing he did after occupying was go for the oil...Bush doesn't give a **** about the iraqi people. Maybe I wouldn't call im a liar if he told us that this war was about money, oil, religion, and payback...

Face it... Bush is a tool, being used to finish daddys work at the expense of American dollars, and American lives. 2 weeks ago today I recieved a call from the mother of my best friend of 15 years, telling me that the government sent her a letter reporting that her son had been "fatally wounded" in Iraq....and for what?? Bush REALLY opened up a can of worms on this one...I guarantee you that in 10 years, we'll STILL have troops in Iraq attempting to stabalize our own mess. If we're going to die, at least die for something decent.

Bush can rot.

R.I.P. Geoff Harmon

Old 09-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

You say 1st thing we did was go after oil in Iraq, sure, why should we have to pay for all the expenses.
There are plenty of other countries to live in if you don't like it here once BUSH gets re-elected.
You arn't French are you, lol.........

Old 09-21-2004, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
You say 1st thing we did was go after oil in Iraq, sure, why should we have to pay for all the expenses.
There are plenty of other countries to live in if you don't like it here once BUSH gets re-elected.
You arn't French are you, lol.........
I guess its just real cold up there! The blood quits flowing to the brain.......And he is probably French.

Old 09-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

it's like arguing with a child, "la la la la i can hhheeeaaarrr yyyooouuu la la la la" if those damn dems would shutup with their mainstream bull$hit and listen to the truth they would be grateful we have a president who wants to kick their asses over there instead of over here.

GGGAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Old 09-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

Thats RIGHT, over there is always better than over here !

Old 09-21-2004, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
lol "Outdoorsman"

have a good one
1st, vietnam vets have known the truth about kerry for years. we just never imagined a world in which he could possibly be considered for president.

2nd. you say that bush is a liar? do you really believe that kerry isnt? hasn't everything you've read convinced you that he'll say whatever the people in front of him want to hear? his stand on virtually everything changes depending on his audience. and you still want to call bush a liar. i think that you, like kerry, have situational ethics.

have a good one.

-heywood-

Quick Reply: What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!