What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

Then......... go Nader[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

GWB in '04

Old 09-23-2004, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

Kerry is the Anti-Christ

Old 09-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's amazing when the liberals can't answer a question with a intelligent answer they resort to name calling ... just remember its a free country , as long as the democrats don't get in . other wise they would - according to kerry do one thing or the other or maybe not .

we should start calling kerry MAYTAG , because he's so wishy -washy ,,lol

Old 09-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

Hey cartman, I was reading through some of the responses over there in that thread you started. If you get back on, do me a favor and tell the guy who was talkin about the poor, defenseless animals that RedGoblin said he's queer.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Uhhh......wrong thread. My bad.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:40 AM
Trailblazer

Here’s my take on Bush vs. Kerry (and a little Nader too):
Bush:We as a nation should only go to war if there is an imminent threat. Afghanistan met that criterion as they were harboring the people causing us the real damage. Iraq was not a real and imminent threat, and at the time Bush (through his people) stated that Iraq was close to reconstituting nuclear weapons.That was really the core reason that he had to go to war. At the time I told my wife that Bush is President, he has access to data that we do not, but he better show proof at some time. Well we all know that in the end there was no proof. Now the reasons are that Sadaam was a really bad guy, etc. That doesn’t cut it in my book. If that were the case, we should immediately go to war in over a dozen countries. And Bush is certainly no fiscal conservative. Yes, we needed to stimulate the economy after 911 and keep the confidence up in the economy, but continuing the high spending on everything coupled with the desire for permanent tax cuts can only result in continuing record deficits. Nice legacy for our children. Now I do like the fact that Bush stands for something, and does not waver each day depending on what constituent group to which he is talking.

Kerry: To me this Kerry is a man that just wants to be President, and has had high political ambitions even during his 4 months in Vietnam. I think his core belief is that he is “not Bush. Other than that I really do not know what he really stands for, except for anything for anybody. I am too young for Vietnam, but I would be pretty peeved if someone called me a war criminal and a baby killer. It’s no wonder those Swift Boat guys have no respect for him.

Nader: Nader is from another planet for me, and I know he is anti-war, pro consumer, pro environment, but I really don’t know a lot more. Is there something there that makes him attractive?

So who to vote for? Well, of the 3 choices above, I think I will hold my nose and vote for Bush. But he is far from my ideal candidate.

Old 09-24-2004, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
Remember boys and girls.....

A vote for Nadar is a vote for BUSH !!!
SHHHH. Don't tell them that.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

All i have to say on this subject is
Flush the John it's full of crap.
Vote W!

Old 09-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Name one substantiated lie that President Bush has told. Just one.
W.M.D.

Saddam linked to Osama.

Old 09-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quad1man
Kerry: To me this Kerry is a man that just wants to be President, and has had high political ambitions even during his 4 months in Vietnam.
Slight correction, 1 year and 4 montsh. 2 tours.....last one cut short. Ist aboard ship, second aboard swiftboat.

Quick Reply: What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!