Another American Beheaded!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004 | 11:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default Another American Beheaded!

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
Trasher
Put down the crack pipe Bro.........
BaldMike- Read over to the right. It says "not" It was a joke my friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If it was up to Kerry we would pull out with our tails between our legs

GWB in '04!!!

Old 09-23-2004 | 02:52 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

My God, I thought I had a strong stomach, but seeing that poor man being butchered by those insane ba$tards almost made me lose it. I will never forget the sounds that man was making, and how casually his tormentors kept hacking and sawing at him like he was some animal. For one human to do this to another is beyond cruel, NO religion can justify this, they are not doing it for the sake of Allah, true Muslims have condemned these acts, as they go against 99.9 % of what is in the Kuran teaches. Most of these radicals are coming over the border from Syria and Egypt, and even our "friends" in Arabia. As stated before, they are the worst kind of cowards, saying how they will gladly die for their beliefs, yet hide behind masks, and attack basically helpless people who are only there to help. I would like to see them try a real attack on armed troups, and see how far their " beliefs " take them.

I don't think I'll be eating the rest of the day, I've got a brick in my gut from seeing that horrible scene.

Old 09-23-2004 | 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Beat their a$$ and kick them to sleep,

If you get my meaning, ANY let me stress ANY American or free person who watches that and still think we need to tread lightly must really consider their loyality.

Agree or disagre whether we should be in Iraq is not important to what I saw on that video. Those were civilians dammit, where is the bravery from the fu$king hood bearing cowards.

I hope our administration and other free countrys will rise up and launch one ever loving attack on them and ANY body hidding or supporting them.

F%$K - um They are either terroist or not. Our law states if you harbor or aid a criminal you are accountable and can be punished not matter your sex.

Old 09-23-2004 | 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

You should all be ashamed of yourselves....those poor, poor people are being systematically tortured by our troops. I think they have been picked on way too long. I'll be glad when the first homoexual get's into office (J. Kerry / G_y american). He'll pull our troops out and repair all the damage that we have done to that poor, poor country. I hope he disciplines those mean prison guards that initiated...um, I mean tortured those poor, poor detainees (which of course, is against the Geneva Convention). I hope he gives them our oil to repair all of our wrongs.

I hope you all rot in hell.

Old 09-23-2004 | 03:27 PM
Range Rover

Are you faking your honesty?

Old 09-23-2004 | 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Heathen
Are you faking your honesty?
Quiet you....don't tell anyone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004 | 03:44 PM
Trailblazer

They shouldnt even post that video, that is the most devastating thing I think I have ever seen and wish I dint see it.

If it wasnt for the oil, right now I would say

Target: Iraq
Mission: Take Iraq off the map completely

Be less work and Ink for the folks who design and make maps of the Earth.

Old 09-23-2004 | 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

gman I think every adult should see that video, then maybe the united states would grow
back the backbone we once had.

Old 09-23-2004 | 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Wait a minute, I saw Bush on TV today and he said things are going well in Iraq.

Absolute denial of truth. Bunker mentality..........

Old 09-23-2004 | 07:16 PM
Trailblazer

Well we either need to pull our men out, or actually get something done over there. Atleast put a dent in the situation. Right now it seems like were just sending men over there to show them were not scared and not getting anything accomplished. I might be wrong but that is what it looks like to me.

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded!