Another American Beheaded!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004 | 09:26 PM
RPM
Pro Rider
Default Another American Beheaded!

Originally posted by: bsb64
Wait a minute, I saw Bush on TV today and he said things are going well in Iraq.

Absolute denial of truth. Bunker mentality..........
Lets remember that Bush is getting his information from sources much closer to this issue than we are. I would not consider information from someone with a political agenda to be overly reliable. Nor would I consider the Liberal Media to be an overly unbiased source.

The TRUTH is that according to the temporary leader of Iraq, 15 out of the 18 providences in Iraq are doing good. Unfortunately, the only thing that we as Americans get to see is all of the bad happening in the 3 providences that the militant groups are trying to take control of. I would consider this "going well". I think that 15 out of 18 is better than a B average.

If you watch our news, you would get the impression that the whole country is in turmoil. But if you listen closely, you will see that they are talking about a few select areas over and over.

Another case of people hearing what they want to hear.

Old 09-26-2004 | 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

for every 1 head they cut off, we should cut off 10 and mail them to them. They are savages. Being politically correct won't work or get their respect.

Old 09-26-2004 | 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

<<<Lets remember that Bush is getting his information from sources much closer to this issue than we are. I would not consider information from someone with a political agenda to be overly reliable. Nor would I consider the Liberal Media to be an overly unbiased source.

The TRUTH is that according to the temporary leader of Iraq, 15 out of the 18 providences in Iraq are doing good. Unfortunately, the only thing that we as Americans get to see is all of the bad happening in the 3 providences that the militant groups are trying to take control of. I would consider this "going well". I think that 15 out of 18 is better than a B average.

If you watch our news, you would get the impression that the whole country is in turmoil. But if you listen closely, you will see that they are talking about a few select areas over and over.

Another case of people hearing what they want to hear.>>>

LOL! You proved your own point! Those select areas happen to include the biggest 5 cities in the country. 80% of the population of Iraq lives in 20% of the land mass. Allawi hoodwinked ya.

Oh and the temporary leader isn't leading anything except press conferences bud........

Old 09-27-2004 | 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

from one who has beenover there , april 03 to april 04 next to falluja . the main part of the country is doing good , the areas that are in turmoil were in turmoil when saddam was the leader , either he chose to ignor the problem areas or he got kick backs from the smugglers and thieves .. and that was given to me by quite a few iraqies ..

Old 09-27-2004 | 02:28 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bsb64LOL! You proved your own point! Those select areas happen to include the biggest 5 cities in the country. 80% of the population of Iraq lives in 20% of the land mass. Allawi hoodwinked ya.

Oh and the temporary leader isn't leading anything except press conferences bud........
Oh, so now it's Every person in these 5 biggest cities that are causing the troubles? Then just who is it that the terrorist are blowing up in these suicide bombings? I am seeing allot of innocent Iraq civilians and police being injured and killed by these car bombs. But hey, if they are all in on it, then what the heck, lets send them some Buicks and Hondas.

A small percentage of the population is causing all the troubles, and your theory implies that this small group represents the masses. I think you better re-think your theory. I think it is Flawed.

Oh yes, one last thing. What is it that your candidate Sen. Kerry is doing these days? That's right, lots of press conferences and speeches, right bud?

Old 09-27-2004 | 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

With all due respect Falujah exploded shortly after the Marines took over for you guys. Also, you say the main part of the country. Would that include daily bombings in Baghdad, Mosul, and Tikrit? Falujah, Nashira, Najaf, and Basra all having open shootings between different insurgent groups and US/British forces. Those are the main parts of Iraq.

One more thing, thank you for serving our country.

Old 09-27-2004 | 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

<<<Oh, so now it's Every person in these 5 biggest cities that are causing the troubles? Then just who is it that the terrorist are blowing up in these suicide bombings? I am seeing allot of innocent Iraq civilians and police being injured and killed by these car bombs. But hey, if they are all in on it, then what the heck, lets send them some Buicks and Hondas.

A small percentage of the population is causing all the troubles, and your theory implies that this small group represents the masses. I think you better re-think your theory. I think it is Flawed.

Oh yes, one last thing. What is it that your candidate Sen. Kerry is doing these days? That's right, lots of press conferences and speeches, right bud?>>>

Rule one when all else fails, bring up Clinton or Kerry. Diversion of the argument is a sign of a weak argument.

Read what the troops themselves are starting to say, they walk into an ambush and the streets are empty. Classic sign that the locals are in on it.

I never said the majority of Iraqis are against us. With a population of 25 million 10% adds up to 250,000. No one knows how many, but they are growing in numbers. Ray Charles could see that.

I think your theory is flawed. No matter what happens, you Bush supporters say everything is fine. At least Colin Powell has some soul left. He admitted the situation is deteriorating today. I think this arrogant denial of truth is a disservice to our troops. It'll all come out in the end. We'll see.

Old 09-28-2004 | 02:03 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

<<<Rule one when all else fails, bring up Clinton or Kerry. Diversion of the argument is a sign of a weak argument.>>>

My statement was made in responce to your statement - Oh and the temporary leader isn't leading anything except press conferences bud........

It was not a sign of a week argument, it was to point out that if the leader of Iraq is not doing any good for his country, and is just giving lip service to our congress and the UN, then the same must be true of your candidate for President. Your statement, not mine.

So you talk allot and complain about everything, but you give no solutions or opinions on what we should be doing to try and remedy what you consider to be a complete and total disaster. We know that you think that it was the wrong thing to do from the very beginning, but now that we are in it, what do you think we should do to try and right our wrong? Should we throw the baby out with the bath water? Pull out and assure complete and total kayos? Should we just cut our losses and run? Presidential candidate Kerry thinks that we should let the UN take over. Do you agree with him and think that the UN will do a better job of restoring stability to the region? Do you think that a multi national military force will be accepted any better by the radical Islamic groups that are trying to disrupt everything? Should we Nuke the whole area as some have suggested? I am interested in what you think.

Old 09-28-2004 | 05:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Guys, I have no problem getting a little of subject of atvs on occasion, but adding links too beheading videos will not be tolerated. Get that **** elsewhere if you must have it. Thanks!
Gary

Old 09-29-2004 | 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

this really pisses me off