Strangest food(s) that you have eaten

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 12:41 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strangest food(s) that you have eaten

damn.....you boys are nasty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] thank god i am a picky eater cause the strangest thing i ever ate was a daisy like pimp250r and there were probably little bugs on it so them too.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

When I was in Brazil I had compybara (sp) the worlds largest rat and in Ecuador had some iguana both were good. Had goat in Jordan but never again, nasty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Trailblazer

Wait, I remember seeing someone eating their own boogers. It was meee. j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My buddy told me about eating something called "baloot" ( not sure on spelling,thats what it sounds like) When he was stationed in the Phillipines, it is an unhatched duck egg with a large embryo that is buried in the ashes of a cooking fire, then the resulting "cooked soup" is sucked out the end of the egg, he said the worst part was if the embryo was a little too far along, and the feet and bill were crunchy !!!

Old 09-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 95wolv
My buddy told me about eating something called "baloot" ( not sure on spelling,thats what it sounds like) When he was stationed in the Phillipines, it is an unhatched duck egg with a large embryo that is buried in the ashes of a cooking fire, then the resulting "cooked soup" is sucked out the end of the egg, he said the worst part was if the embryo was a little too far along, and the feet and bill were crunchy !!!
Dude, they do that in Thailand too. Their twist is that they take the egg embryo of a bird and put it in a plastic bag and bury it in the ground for a month or 2. Then, they take the fermented rotten stuff and eat it. They claim it tastes similar to blue Cheese. I said no thanks, I'll pass on that one.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Dang guys you guys should be in National Geographic Taboo (R).

Old 09-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Mike your a dammed pervert!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] not that theres anything wrong with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hmmm Prolly Raw Elk Heart, raw deer heart, raw liver
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Raw?.................Why? I don't know why so many people posted squirrel. I hunt squirrel all the time, quite tasty when done right.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: EasterEgg
When I was in Brazil I had compybara (sp) the worlds largest rat and in Ecuador had some iguana both were good. Had goat in Jordan but never again, nasty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

What makes capybara a rodent? I know the exact animal you're talking about and I would probably eat one if given the opportunity because they look nothing like a rat.

Old 09-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I dunno its like tradition. When ya shoot a deer or elk to pull the heart and cut the tip off and eat it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have ate all sorts of stuff raw. when your skinnin it chunk off a piece of the flank. thats pretty tasty raw. actually though heart is better raw than cooked. squirrels are quite tasty.. do you eat the bones of em too? add a lil crunch. its like eatin lil brook trout. fry em up and eat the bones too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider

It looks like no one here but me has eaten a chicken foot. When I was in Korea we overendulged ourselves on Saki. Chicken foot was actually on the menue. It was a fried chicken foot with toe nails and all. It was kinda crunchy and grissely. You eat the toes and spit the toe nail on the plate. Did I mention that we were fried ourselves at the time.

Quick Reply: Strangest food(s) that you have eaten