Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

yfzblu, ur showing ur ignorance, whites were slaves over in europe many years ago to.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of reason different races stick out is because all minorities want some kind of special privelages. Wanting special privelages makes you stand out and look different. I work hard for what I got and don't except or want a dollar of nobody. So I don't want to here crying of something that happened years ago that is out of our power, and like moto said, whites have been slave to. yfzblu, you need to watch who ur calling ignorant, makes you a big hipocrite.

Old 10-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

I think M.L.K. was a decent man but to say MalcomX ?
malcomX is damn, I can't even say it here.
F@CK MalcomX

Old 10-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please, I was only trying to make a point. Read my first post when I asked if we would be all that different if we were treated the same as god intended.

blviper26 is right though. They should be willing to understand that we are not like our great great great grandparents or whoever and dont treat people the way they might have. Everyone should be willing to get along, but because of past events in history and such it is very doubtful if we all will ever get along.

Old 10-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

I can listen to anything but metal all the Way brother.Amen 2 that

Old 10-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
yfzblu, ur showing ur ignorance, whites were slaves over in europe many years ago to.

Who's talking about europe?

I'm speaking of racism here in the good ol US of A....

And it's not just slaves we're talking about...its an entire generation filled with hate for another race...And it didn't stop 50 years ago. There are still places (mostly in the south) that are very racist towards african americans.

But don't jump all over me guys, you were the ones that brought up the whole African american/minority benefits thing...Just trying to show a little insight.

Old 10-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My point was that blacks were not the only slaves. You don't here others b!thing. blviper hit it on the head, people make themselves stick out and worse than what it would be.

And what does europe have do do with it, well ur the one that said don't be ignorant about the world around you. Last time I checked Europe was part of the world. Indians were badly mistreated but they do not **** and moan all the time. Look and to the future on how to make things better, not the past that no one can change.

And to show more of your ignorance, most racism USED to be in the south. Now a days the south is full of blacks and racism has moved into Northern parts. Look at Alabama, a state that was predominantly white, is full of blacks now. I do not believe one is superior do to skin color, but I do believe that certain cultural lives causes hate and differences.

Old 10-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Range Rover

yfzblu, man Im sorry but you do not have enough knowlege to be talking about this, go do some research and then come back.

Old 10-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

lol USED to be in the south...

I lived in Alabama for 4 years, and saw PLENTY of racism to boot...

I also lived in texas for 2 years, and there isn't any shortage of it there, either.

I'm not exactly sure how we got into an argument about white european slaves when the topic is "rap sucks."

Anyways, I'm done here. The person that made this thread, and the people who have a distaste for rap don't listen to it, so I don't see how their point is valid. But your opinion is yours to have.

Have a good one

Old 10-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

i change my mind on what i said before i hate rap now rock is the best. countrys good too. but i dont listen to rap anymore.

Quick Reply: Rap sux. Who agrees?