Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

Originally posted by: DC504
i change my mind on what i said before i hate rap now rock is the best. countrys good too. but i dont listen to rap anymore.
In order..(for me)

1.Rap
2.Country
3. Rock

And if people haven't heard, Nelly made a song with Tim Mcgraw recently..look it up..its not bad

Old 10-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
Originally posted by: DC504
i change my mind on what i said before i hate rap now rock is the best. countrys good too. but i dont listen to rap anymore.
In order..(for me)

1.Rap
2.Country
3. Rock

And if people haven't heard, Nelly made a song with Tim Mcgraw recently..look it up..its not bad
Yeah, and him and Justin fingerd!ck also destryed a classic AC/DC song. And now "Little John" has DESTROYED Ozzy's "Crazy Train" Its a damn shame!

Old 10-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Range Rover

Yeah I heard it, and it FU!king sucks. Tim Mcgraw is as country as my left nut. Your probably one of those guys who thinks the Rascal Flatts is country. Country and Rap artists shouldn't be mixing!

Old 10-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

exactly rap should be kept pure and clean of country and thouse wanna be rappers. cough cough chingy cough cough

Old 10-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: bigbadscrambler
Yeah, and him and Justin fingerd!ck also destryed a classic AC/DC song. And now "Little John" has DESTROYED Ozzy's "Crazy Train" Its a damn shame!
please tell me your joking about little john remaking crazy train! In my opinion, little john has no business in remaking a song that has been around longer than he has. second of all, it's not even in the same genre of music! some songs have been done in two different versions, like country and r&b. they sound alright. and those two types of music are atleast close in some respects. But come one, classic rock and rap? there's no way that kid should have ever even thought of remaking a song by a legend like ozzy. Randy Rhoads has to be turning over in his grave as we speak. it's a disgrace.

Old 10-17-2004, 12:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wfo660r
Originally posted by: bigbadscrambler
please tell me your joking about little john remaking crazy train! In my opinion, little john has no business in remaking a song that has been around longer than he has. second of all, it's not even in the same genre of music! some songs have been done in two different versions, like country and r&b. they sound alright. and those two types of music are atleast close in some respects. But come one, classic rock and rap? there's no way that kid should have ever even thought of remaking a song by a legend like ozzy. Randy Rhoads has to be turning over in his grave as we speak. it's a disgrace.
Wish I was. Its true. I even managed to find the video for you to see yourself. video.. Scroll down on the left side under "Featured Video". The song is called "Lets Go" by Trick Daddy Ft. Lil' Jon & Twista

Old 10-18-2004, 02:56 AM
Range Rover

*edited by ATV Connection Moderator*

That kind of derogatory remark will not be tolerated.

Old 10-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Trailblazer

that is one of the saddest things i've ever seen and heard. to do THAT to a classic like crazy train, p!sses me off so badly, that no amount of words could ever explain. indeed, it's a sad day for true classic rock fans.

Old 10-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

that is one of the saddest things i've ever seen and heard. to do THAT to a classic like crazy train, p!sses me off so badly, that no amount of words could ever explain. indeed, it's a sad day for true classic rock fans.
Oh god...

Classics are re-made into newer sh!ttier versions every day..Get over it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: YFZblu
You can't spell crap without rap. I believe rap music has greatly contributed to the decline in our society in every aspect. There's not a single good thing about rap music. People say rock music teaches our kids bad things? when's the last time you heard a godsmack song where b!tch and ho were used every 3 words?

"You're an Idiot.
Hip-hop is the most influencial force in our society today." quote from yfzblu

. I completely agree with wto660r. I do agree that it is here to stay, that sucks.

Metallica Rules

Quick Reply: Rap sux. Who agrees?