Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

Originally posted by: motox26
yfzblu, on the flip side of singing about growin up rough. In all forms of music, rap, country, rock, etc. u get a lot of guys that sing about how bad there life was, and if u dig deep enough u find out it is a bunch of bull.
And actually,

Rappers usually point each other out, when someone is full of crap..IE Vanilla ice...the media didn't figure out he was a liar, rappers knew it, and hated him for it

IE...50 cent made it known that Ja Rule didn't live in the ghetto, but actually grew up in a middle american lifestyle in NY..

It seems goofy with the guns, money, and cars, but trust me, most don't mess around...

Old 10-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

What the he!!, I don't even follow up on rap and I know of this. Just by keeping in contact with earth u over hear things about every culture or lifestyle. Besides I pointed the finger at all types of music, not just one. Sorry if u want to be f'n looser from the steets, but most people with commin since don't want to live in sorrow, rejoice be happy, why cry all ur life. Why don't u go to some ricers page, and stay out of quads if u don't like it.

first off...ricer is associated with cars..not music

2nd, who said I didn't like quads?

You have to be the single dumbest person on the planet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RappyTheRooster
Not me either...I think You suck. Troll.
whats a troll?

Old 10-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
Originally posted by: RappyTheRooster
Not me either...I think You suck. Troll.
whats a troll?

Talk to Motox for while...you'll figure it out

Old 10-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

lemme guess, troll has sumthin to do with dissin the blaster right?? well sorry if all u rich people have ur rich mommys and daddys buy u raptors and yfzs, well i paid for my blaster with my own money i made over the last couple of years, so go ahead make fun of a quad that costs thousands less than yurs, that u prolly didnt even buy.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: YFZblu
What the he!!, I don't even follow up on rap and I know of this. Just by keeping in contact with earth u over hear things about every culture or lifestyle. Besides I pointed the finger at all types of music, not just one. Sorry if u want to be f'n looser from the steets, but most people with commin since don't want to live in sorrow, rejoice be happy, why cry all ur life. Why don't u go to some ricers page, and stay out of quads if u don't like it.

You have to be the single dumbest person on the planet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
1st. No ****, that seem s to be more ur lifestyle yuppie

2nd, stay out of my territory

3rd, how am I the dumb one when u dn't understand what I mean by things that is common since, don't make yourself look dumber, go crawl back under a rock and stay in the dark.

This has been real intertaining, but on a final note so I can leave and u can talk about me and get all hot on the internet like I enjoy reading witch obviously u can't figure out I am just trying to get u going.

Only puss!es use weapons, real men use fists.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu

1st. No ****, that seem s to be more ur lifestyle yuppie

2nd, stay out of my territory

3rd, how am I the dumb one when u dn't understand what I mean by things that is common since, don't make yourself look dumber, go crawl back under a rock and stay in the dark.

This has been real intertaining, but on a final note so I can leave and u can talk about me and get all hot on the internet like I enjoy reading witch obviously u can't figure out I am just trying to get u going.

Only puss!es use weapons, real men use fists.
Well I'll remember to leave my gun at home when I fight you on the internet?
Dear god...its SENSE...not sinse...ENG101...Take it.
You don't know what you're talking about
Your territory? lol...
Go sit in the corner

Old 10-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats it, thats all u got, I was really lookin forward for somethin to work with here other than spelling errors, oh my what to do now. Im hurt, I need to sit in a corner and slow down on my typing, LMAO. I guess I will talk to u monday and we can continue if u can think of something good over the weekend to keep me amused during the work day. Later G, lol

"If the South would of won we would of had it made"

Old 10-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Thats it, thats all u got, I was really lookin forward for somethin to work with here other than spelling errors, oh my what to do now. Im hurt, I need to sit in a corner and slow down on my typing, LMAO. I guess I will talk to u monday and we can continue if u can think of something good over the weekend to keep me amused during the work day. Later G, lol

"If the South would of won we would of had it made"

What would you like me to do? Have a bitch fit and call names like you do? I'm not a girl...i don't fight people on the internet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

...give me your address...im mailing you 170 dollars for an english class...Please don't spend the money on more stupid pills...

Old 10-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
lemme guess, troll has sumthin to do with dissin the blaster right?? well sorry if all u rich people have ur rich mommys and daddys buy u raptors and yfzs, well i paid for my blaster with my own money i made over the last couple of years, so go ahead make fun of a quad that costs thousands less than yurs, that u prolly didnt even buy.
Nobodies trashing on the blaster dumbas*... It's directed to people who come into forums and intentionally stir up trouble by posting stuff like "Predator is way faster than YFZ" etc... Trolls...

Quick Reply: Rap sux. Who agrees?