Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
lemme guess, troll has sumthin to do with dissin the blaster right?? well sorry if all u rich people have ur rich mommys and daddys buy u raptors and yfzs, well i paid for my blaster with my own money i made over the last couple of years, so go ahead make fun of a quad that costs thousands less than yurs, that u prolly didnt even buy.
bull chit, a-hole...... i worked my *** off for years and paid for my own dam quad..... just because you spend all your $ on pot isn't someone else's fault......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
Originally posted by: motox26
And before people start yellin, I know there is exceptions for everything, this goes for a majority rating.

90 percent of them REALLY DID grow up in the ghetto somewhere, wheather you'd like to believe it or not...they rap what they see and experience...

^^

didnt i see on vh1 that eminem lived with his MOMMY till he was 26?

Old 10-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RappyTheRooster
Dude I actually live in Auburn... Where do you ride?

tahuya
evans creek
end of west valley (till cops gave us $hit)
and on weekends (most the time) i ride in shelton; we've got a cabin down there

you?

where in auburn are you at?

Old 10-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

I agree, rap glorifies Thug culture and ghetto mentality. Booo!

Old 10-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

y do people hate rap and diss it all the time. we dont write threads saying country, pop and all that other stuff sux. weather you like it or not, rap is here to stay. period.

p.s. im not taking about nelly or chingy. i cant stand them. i hope they buy a ford with firestones on them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 05:21 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just don't think a repetative thump and bad poetry necessarily creates what most people refer to as "music".

Old 10-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

i'm with raptorlegs..... rap is rap, and sadly it probably is here to stay, but its not music

Old 10-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Trailblazer

If you are a desent black person and carry your self in a NON-thug manor, this does not apply.

Listen I know there are people of all ages in here, but anyone of the age of 25 should be able to relate to this.
growing up I lived in a 80% white community, by the time I started high school rap was becoming very popular. the high school I went to was 75% black, so I saw first hand the affects that it had on young kids. Rap music has destroied many youthful minds, it glorifies the using of slang which only makes people seem less intelligent. It glorifies the use of weed as a social drug, it glorifies the beating and degrading of women. Young kids (white and black) started carring guns so that they could appear as tough as the thug rappers that they listen too. Lets talk about the fashion statments it has brought about, girls showing the whole world what color thong they have on, ok thats fine if your of age but come on you see 12 yr old girls with 2in. of a$$ hanging out. Granted their parents shouldn't allow them to dress that way, but it was rap music that told these girls that it is sexy to wear this. And not to mention all these pretty little white girls dating (not young black men but wanna-be thugs) these girls try so hard to talk black, WHY they sound like complete morons. As far as the boys go, lets buy cloths 4 sizes to big so that everyone see's our a$$es. Why do you think the use of crack has increased over 300% in the last 15yrs. these rappers tell kids why get a job you can make all the money you'll ever need slang'n. Why do you think your fast food resterants are filled with little non-english speaking wanna-be's, NO ONE ELSE WILL HIRE THEM. if you don't think rap music has had a negotive effect on our sociaty you have serious problems.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

sure if you wanna get all technecal about it. sure, jesus mit not of listened to rap, but you gotta think, what kind of kid brings a gun to school and shoots up a school or does drugs? it isnt the music they listen to, its the way society is going. people were doing drugs like mad in the 60's and there was no rap at that time, so rap cant be blamed for that. there were gangs from the 20's to today. the only difference? alot more black people are part of them. so rap cant be blamed for that either. if you ask me, people just like to blame stuff on other things, so they take an easy target.

i dont know about the rest of you rap lovign ppl out there, but here are some resons why i like rap,
1. i like lots of base
2. rap can do alot for people. can make you happy, can make you mad.
3. "move b****" is a good track to play if your stuck behind slow people on the road.
4. i like to be heard

Old 10-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

i like some rap not all of it but rock is still the best

Quick Reply: Rap sux. Who agrees?