Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!

After having a nice time riding in the rain I decided to gas up my Raptor...Well, while pumping gas a cop pulls into the gas station. Red flag goes up & I'm feeling pretty nervous(Mother****). So he just sits there to see how I'm going to leave the gas station, I guess. Being the law abiding citizen that I am I simply wave at him. Guess it caught him off guard, so as waves back at me in a split second I jumped on the Raptor & began to haul a**. In my mind I'm thinking, if he's going to give me a ticket he's going to earn it today!!!! I knew I had about a mile on pavement to ride before I could hit the dirt. Running & Gunning through the streets was not an option here... Quads on the wet pavement makes excellent sliders and my fellow officer of the law found that out the hard way. He couldn't keep up with me as I was running my Raptor like I stole it. Adrelanie pumping so much felt like I was high....Did I get caught..not a chance, but I won't be riding in that area for at least six months. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 01:55 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Congratulations for putting you and everyone else on the road at risk.

Old 11-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

You say that, but I have done the same thing, Its just one of those things that happens without thinking about it, because you would rather try to get away than play the waiting game with the cop to see if he will leave first, or leave first, and get a ticket, so I cant say anything except........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Range Rover

your one more person helping giving the rest of us a bad name. aint kewl man

Old 11-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

People run from cops all the time in cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, so whats the difference? Idiots are idiots, it doesnt matter what they are riding, someone will always run.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Call it a dumb mistake. He might have ran, even though it wasnt the correct thing to do, but I dont know anybody in the WORLD who is perfect. So before you come on and yell at him, think of all the stupid **** you have done in your life.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:15 PM
Range Rover

Listen our sport is under attack big time. Cars arent going anywhere but atvs sure can go to the wayside. they got the companys to stop building ATC's because they were dangerous right, to bad it was all rider error not the machine itself. its just more ammo for them is all.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

I completely understand, but like I said, ppl arent perfect, so there is no way around this. We can prevent our sport's demise by avoiding police conferentation, so thats what we need to do, but he screwed up, and all Im saying is let's not bitch at him for it.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

stupid move. Like Kemicalburn said, you made us all look bad. The only way to avoid this in the future is to abide by the laws. Plain and simple. People dump 5-8 thousand dollars on a wheeler and can't cough up the ching for a trailer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

No different than idiots in cars. WRONG again. People don't differentiate between us on our ATV's. What you guys do affects everyone else across the nation. If you're in your car, it's just that A-HOLE in the car, not everyone on the road. ATV's are viewed as problematic machines and in the eyes of the non-riding public, the only way to fix the problem is to make everyone pay the price and ban them all together.

Old 11-30-2004, 02:55 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
People run from cops all the time in cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, so whats the difference? Idiots are idiots, it doesnt matter what they are riding, someone will always run.
So are you sayin ur an idiot?

Quick Reply: Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!