Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!

Old 11-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!

Almost all of us have been guilty of running at one time or another. At my age now I would not run, although I dont know if I would have put myself in that position either. I would have pushed the bike over to the side and went inside for a cup of coffe or something like that. If he would have come in and asked, I would have told him that I had been out riding but desperately needed gas and knew I shouldnt have been on the road. Maybe I would have got a ticket and maybe not. Honesty is always the best policy, but running can't lead to anything good.

Old 11-30-2004, 04:40 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well said!

Old 11-30-2004, 05:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
People run from cops all the time in cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, so whats the difference? Idiots are idiots, it doesnt matter what they are riding, someone will always run.
So are you sayin ur an idiot?
moto26, That is what it sound's like to me. Good call.

catchmeifyoucan, I am not sure what made you the bigger idiot, running from the cop's or coming here to brag about it.

Old 11-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with bubba on this one.........walk home if you have to.......or take the ticket......next time use a darn gas can!!!!

Old 11-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

i got gas at a gas station once, but i did about 7mph on the shoulder, about 1/8mi down the road, in MAINE. and it is by a big legal riding area, and the cops are leanyant because they ride themselves, kinda a town where if someone has a problem you will help them regardless of their job, everyone doesnt try to bust eachothers chops for stupid things, now down in NY, you pretty much have to run, its the only way you keep your bike, and if you are registured, cover your plate!!!! i aam not condoneing running but i worked hard for my property, and when a cop wants to ticket me for riding on land i have permission to be on that is wrong.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

catchmeifyoucan, I am not sure what made you the bigger idiot, running from the cop's or coming here to brag about it.[/quote]

MYWIFESQUAD,

I you read CAREFULLY catmeifyoucan was not the one that came on here to brag about it. It was someone else. He just told the original poster that he was not the first to do it. I think alot of people run because some cops are nice and some cops are asses that are out to get ya. I personally don't run because the one time I was stopped the sheriff was a nice guy. We had a good conversation and I slowly drove away. I just think people don't admit to running if they do because people on here like to jump all over them. I also think it matters where you are, around here if you generally don't get bothered, but if I new cops where out to give big tickets I might run too. I will probably get a angry reply for the last sentence, but I guess I don't think people should have to use their hard earned money to pay stupid tickets.

I think if someone is doing something that endanges others, they deserve a ticket. I just don't think good people that go across a few paved roads to get to where we can enjoy our sport deserve a ticket for doing so.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

People run from cops all the time in cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, so whats the difference? Idiots are idiots, it doesnt matter what they are riding, someone will always run.
Yes

Old 11-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
moto26, That is what it sound's like to me. Good call.

catchmeifyoucan, I am not sure what made you the bigger idiot, running from the cop's or coming here to brag about it.
Ok, Im going to re-word that last reply of mine as I dont want to cause trouble. mywifesquad, ok, like he said, I didnt start this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
So, I dont know what makes you the bigger idiot, not reading the posts, or replying before you did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, and its catchmeifUcan.....there isn't a YOU in it.

Old 11-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

One more thing......what am I gonna rum from a cop from? My bike isnt running. And I can already see it now, one of you is goin to say........."well maybe it should stay that way." hahaha, beat ya to it. Well, I would like to take this post as a time to apologize to the rest of the ATVers on this forum for acting rudely, I just cant stand it when people argue...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
so, Sorry peeps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another Cop Bites the Dust!!!!!