Stupidest thing you've ever done with your atv!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupidest thing you've ever done with your atv!

that must have been a big kid!

Old 12-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

punched a hole in a sofa than put a tow strap through it and people layed down on the sofa while i dragged them. and pulled people on tires and garbage can lids.

Old 12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: moldycheese
that must have been a big kid!
He was plus I think they had the rope tied to the rack.

Not smart but the fun lasted only a few minutes before the big monkey roll and then they found safer fun with the one day of ice we had that year.

Old 12-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

I thought i was crazy, hahaha. I've been thinkin about doin the paintball war on atv's. Have two people on an atv, a driver and the shooter. That sounds like a lot of fun. HMMMMM

Old 12-07-2004, 08:30 PM

Well........Many moons ago........A hot little lady I was dating decided it would be fun to ride around in the buff one night.........of course 'Uncle Wiggly' was getting wet and my brain had been totally hijacked by her "powers of influence" so to speak.........so we went zoomin around the countryside in nothin but our birthday suits.

I must say.......that was one fun little lady.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

HMMM, wish i had a lady right about now, hahahha. Nahh, its kind of nipply outside tonight, haha. I know one thing that is pretty fun is tryin to get the other atv drivers all muddy by doin a donut in front of them and roostin mud all over them. A game that never gets old!!

Old 12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

last winter we had a snow day so my friends and i decided to steal a road barrel and hook it up to my quad. so we did and my friend lance got inside the road barrel and i pulled him through a few fields. it was crazy cause when u were indside the barrel u couldnt see anything.

Old 12-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

not that this has anything to do with atvs but my dad and his friends would get a car hood and the biggest hill they could find and well..............he says it was fast! thank god no one got decafitated! a flying car hood sounds pretty dangerous to me. My dumd atv expirience would be when i was riding in a creek a few miles from home. the water was up and flowing pretty good and i couldnt see the bottom. so stupid me decides to ride down a new stretch of creek, since i was having so much fun. Well i couldnt see the 6 or 7 foot deep 30 ft long stretch. So my scrambler and i had a nice relaxing float down the creek for a few minutes.(the fourwheeler was bobbing like a cork only the backs tires and tips of fenders showing. Somehow i got it out of the creek but my dad had to tow me home. O yeah! it was about 40 degrees outside and the water wasnt much warmer. you can imagine what i thought looking in the mirror before i took a shower when we got home. i learned something that day that day........ theres a dif. between atv's and watercraft.

Old 12-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KVRMUDDRUNNER
Not only do we use our atv's for fun like ridin trails or gettin major air, some of us use it for other purposes.
I know I've used my atv for other things. Well, I got a 2004 V-Force and I use it to pull trees and limbs to our burn pile! It does the job very well. I also use it to pull someone on a tire. I tie a ski rope to my grab bar and tie the rope to a big tire and pull my cousins around. My friend used to have a 2003 400EX and we used that to pull my younger brother on one of them power wheels Kawasaki Ninja atv things. Thats the way you tear up a powerwheels. We were pulllin my bro all over the place through mud and rampin our hills at our track. Never seen a powerwheels get soo much air!! Soo much fun. I actually pulled the tire around with my atv and my cousins on the tire today! Better when its a little muddy out. I remember we used to have a stripped down Kawasaki X-2 Jet ski hull at our house. My dad brought home a new 300 Bayou 4x4 and we were pullin the hull around the house. I was soo little that I fit inside the engine compartment. It did flip over and got my head drug around for a few feet. So thats why I turned out the way I am. That explains a lot now, hahaha.

probably the dumbest thing youve done is ride without a helmet

Old 12-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Fourwheeling with absolutely bald tires during hurricane ivan, we where out in one of my pastures 4th gear wide open, hit some standing water....bike slid sideways for god knows how many feet then flipped a few times.
Towing a tree with the grab bar, tree got hung up when I crossed the widewalk, flipped on my back.

Quick Reply: Stupidest thing you've ever done with your atv!