Camelback HydroBak water pack for 18 bux

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Camelback HydroBak water pack for 18 bux

And I didnt indicate that you did. I was just trying to get to the bottom of the allegations.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 05:25 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally posted by: maddog56
And I didnt indicate that you did. I was just trying to get to the bottom of the allegations.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have only skimmed thru both of bings links, still have not decided if camelback is for or against us. What do you think? There seems to be some double talk going on though.

Old 12-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I agree. Personally if the only evidence against Camelback is that one article then I really kind of have to give Camelback the benefit of the doubt. I mean Camelback was sponsoring and entire Enduro team as the primary financier and yet at the same time the brass at the company were supposedly making statements saying they had no interest in off road advertising or the budget for it?

I dont know, and it looks like its another one of those things without a clear cut answer. I'll just enjoy my new camelback when it comes and renew my AMA/ATVA membership another year just in case I need to counteract something...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 08:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I agree. Personally if the only evidence against Camelback is that one article then I really kind of have to give Camelback the benefit of the doubt. I mean Camelback was sponsoring and entire Enduro team as the primary financier and yet at the same time the brass at the company were supposedly making statements saying they had no interest in off road advertising or the budget for it?

I dont know, and it looks like its another one of those things without a clear cut answer. I'll just enjoy my new camelback when it comes and renew my AMA/ATVA membership another year just in case I need to counteract something...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I guess I dont consider sponsoring a France ISDE team supporting my sport. While I did ride a isde 2 day qualifier in '87 just to see if I could finish. I think that is a pretty broad interpetation of support for our sport. I know this is just my take on this and I realize now that my sources for my "fact's" was based on the dirt bike mag article and a couple of local shops that wont sell camelback products based on the same "fact's". I too am a ama member, but am not to impressed with their support for off roaders either.

Old 12-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The AMA is great for motorcyclists and thats about it. The ATVA is the place for quad buffs, its basically the ATV branch of the AMA. A member here turned me onto it this year.

If the public really knew who was funding who behind whos back, we'd have boycotts on just about everything and everyone.

Old 12-16-2004, 09:02 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

If the public really knew who was funding who behind whos back, we'd have boycotts on just about everything and everyone.
Can't argue with that.