Default Randy Moss' touchdown dance!

yea really who cares?

Old 01-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously someone cares otherwise it wouldn't be all over the t.v. Thats my point. Quit putting it on the national news, and making a big deal out of it, cuz no-one gives a rats ****. It only boosts they ego seeing all the attention on t.v.

Old 01-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: trx250Rob
I could care so little that I wouldn't know who this Randy Moss is or who he pays for if you waived a handfull of hundred dollar bills infront of me.

Professional sports is so idiotic, to think that there are grown men making millions for paying a game and complaining about not getting paid enough while scientist have to beg for funding to research cures for diseases and police and firemen risking their lives everday for 30-50 grand a year.
I to get frustrated sometimes listening to ball players complain about money, but it all gets put back in our economy sooner or later. Sports makes its own money, and pays its player with its own money. It isn't like our own tax dollars are paying them. I don't even watch to much ball sports either, Im a motorsports guy, but the same concept goes for both.

If you don't think that your tax dollars pay for any of it then they haven't built a stadium by you. The Cowboys (Jerry Jones) wants a new stadium to be built in Arlington. The city has agreed to pay 325 million of the costs. If you live or shop there, you're helping buy it. Would be nice if they gave you free tickets in return. Heck, I only want a 250,000 dollar house. What kind of money do think the city will pitch in to buy it. I worked with the Cowboys for 6 years and never mooned anyone. Any Cowboy fan that's been to the Vet knows that would have been the place to do it. And run, really fast.

Old 01-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Will we again see the AFROS this weekend?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Range Rover

Randy Moss s*cks anyways, hes just looking for attention, and also that hair.its just pitiful.

Old 01-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

To go along with randy moss, I can't stand to watch the culpepper arm shuffle mixed in with rediculous body movements. Its been a bad year for minneosta. these 2 guys and then the timberwolves sprewell complaining he has to feed his family when he makes 14.6 million just this year alone. New York paid him well to. I am from minnesota and I actually watch the vikes and I expect them to loose and Then I am not disappointed when they do. It was suprising to see them beat the packers. Well, now they have to play a real team on sunday. It is almost getting now, as ticket prices keep going up and up. The day will come when only the rich will be able to afford to go to a game. You guys are right. We have so many needs in america and serious problems, like americans being killed in iraq. To see these sports players act like they are gods gift to us to watch. Its too bad they don't live in the real world......

Old 01-12-2005, 03:19 AM
Range Rover

I dont see why people get offended at pro sports guys celebrrating. Do they look like jack asses sometimes? YES. They also look like self centered egomaniacs when they celebrate. But I want to be entertained when I watch sports. I like the show boating and trash talking. Thats what makes it entertaining to people. Would you rather have a guy just score a touchdown like a robot and show no emotion? That would be boring....

Old 01-12-2005, 08:47 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: RaptorRider619
I dont see why people get offended at pro sports guys celebrrating. Do they look like jack asses sometimes? YES. They also look like self centered egomaniacs when they celebrate. But I want to be entertained when I watch sports. I like the show boating and trash talking. Thats what makes it entertaining to people. Would you rather have a guy just score a touchdown like a robot and show no emotion? That would be boring....
I always enjoyed Walter Payton and Barry Sanders scoring a touchdown. At least as much talent (if not more) as todays
professional atheletes, just WAY more class. IMO.

Old 01-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

sanders had a way about himself that was real good, and bad. all the times i talked to him, and the few i asked for an autograph, he never gave one. he carried himself above others, it just wasn't noticed. he also cheated on his wife numerous times. i know this couse i know a woman who dated him, lol.
randy moss is getting the attention on this becouse of who he is, and how he acts. if someone else, like payton manning did that, it would of been a laugh. the announcers would of described the crap load of people who do it to the bus when opposing teams arrive, to justify it. randy is some of whats wrong with sports today( hocky shutouts, so on) . randy walking off the field on his team last week is a prime example. free agency at its finest!
all in all, i thought it was kind of funny. just not coming from him. lol

Old 01-12-2005, 09:34 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I was thinking on field only. I personally dont want to know what any of these so called "hero's" do in their spare time.
Great point about Peyton Manning. The NFL does have it's favorites.

Quick Reply: Randy Moss' touchdown dance!