Randy Moss' touchdown dance!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Randy Moss' touchdown dance!

I'am getting tired of all the publicity these guys are getting, when thats all they want. It's like a deprived child wanting attention. These guys do something stupid on national t.v. for what? More attention. I guess being a high paid NFL superstar isn't enough attention. Well if the media wouldn't re-play the incindent over and over and have arguments on every sports channel, coupled with million dollar fines, these guys would think about it a little more before acting like a child in the end-zone. What do you guys think?

Old 01-11-2005, 01:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

One of the reason's I dont watch much sport's. I think it is pretty pathetic when a guy makes a tackle and celebrates like he found a cure for cancer. They are getting paid very well to make those tackle's.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

Who cares?

Old 01-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

He sure was trying hard for attention....did you see his hair do. I havent seen that much fro, since 1969.
I think hes compensating for being inferior somewhere else in life.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

i think it was blown outt of proportion, he jus borrowed the idea from the packers fans who moon the rival teams bus before games.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:35 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
i think it was blown outt of proportion, he jus borrowed the idea from the packers fans who moon the rival teams bus before games.
That does make it funny, at least to me.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: trx250Rob
Who cares?
That was kind of my point.

Old 01-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

I could care so little that I wouldn't know who this Randy Moss is or who he pays for if you waived a handfull of hundred dollar bills infront of me.

Professional sports is so idiotic, to think that there are grown men making millions for paying a game and complaining about not getting paid enough while scientist have to beg for funding to research cures for diseases and police and firemen risking their lives everday for 30-50 grand a year.

Old 01-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: trx250Rob
I could care so little that I wouldn't know who this Randy Moss is or who he pays for if you waived a handfull of hundred dollar bills infront of me.

Professional sports is so idiotic, to think that there are grown men making millions for paying a game and complaining about not getting paid enough while scientist have to beg for funding to research cures for diseases and police and firemen risking their lives everday for 30-50 grand a year.
I to get frustrated sometimes listening to ball players complain about money, but it all gets put back in our economy sooner or later. Sports makes its own money, and pays its player with its own money. It isn't like our own tax dollars are paying them. I don't even watch to much ball sports either, Im a motorsports guy, but the same concept goes for both.

Old 01-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: TheWeedman
That does make it funny, at least to me.
Exactly, stupid Packer fans had it coming to them. I think it is a classic move! Those TV announcers just don't like Randy and try to find the negative in everything he does. Of course they forget to tell us of all the charity drives he does, and the millions he donates.

Quick Reply: Randy Moss' touchdown dance!