More randy moss

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More randy moss

One other thing I would like to say on this subject is, I think the are harder on moss than any other player in the league. Terrell Owens and others do some really obnoxious things and people don't care nearly as much.

Old 01-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default More randy moss

Maybe they should fine or even arrest the GB fans that moon the opposing team's bus after every game. Randy Moss has done some dumb $hit but this was nothing. Also he is not even f-ing close to being the best player or athlete in the game. Hell he isn't even the best receiver to ever play the game. And as for the biggest offensive threat, I would rank Vick, P. Manning, Culpepper, and many others in front of him. NFL players these days are pu$$ies and they are soft. The best NFL players ever have long been gone and will never be duplicated.

Sorry but this is just my opinion.

Old 01-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: hddadx4
Maybe they should fine or even arrest the GB fans that moon the opposing team's bus after every game. Randy Moss has done some dumb $hit but this was nothing. Also he is not even f-ing close to being the best player or athlete in the game. Hell he isn't even the best receiver to ever play the game. And as for the biggest offensive threat, I would rank Vick, P. Manning, Culpepper, and many others in front of him. NFL players these days are pu$$ies and they are soft. The best NFL players ever have long been gone and will never be duplicated.

Sorry but this is just my opinion.

Well the people that are doing the mooning are not high profile, high paid superstars on national television, with thousands of youngsters idilizing them. I agree that this isn't really that big of a deal, but where do you draw the line. He walked off the field the other game, that eqauls a quiter in my mind. These guys need to show a little maturity, I mean they are millionares. NFL players are by no means pu$$ies, tell someone like Ray Lewis that and see what happens.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

I think Randy Moss is a class less jerk. FYI, I was listening to the radio and they said that the fans havn't mooned any buses for about 3 years or so. And I was just watching that qoute on sport center. They should just slap him with a BIG fine.

Old 01-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default More randy moss

As far as Randy being the best WR ever, so far in his career he has surpassed all of Rice's records from when Rice was in the same stage (7 years along).

Old 01-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: Catterman
As far as Randy being the best WR ever, so far in his career he has surpassed all of Rice's records from when Rice was in the same stage (7 years along).
Here is a look at receiving records records

Old 01-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Catterman
Here is a look at receiving records records
Maybe I wasn't very clear...

If you take Jerry Rice's first 7 years, they are not as good as Randy's first 7.

Old 01-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Range Rover
Default More randy moss

Terell Owens is better, Jerry Rice is better, or was better.

There are a lot of players that are better than Randy Moss

If you think he is the best player ever, that is wrong, just look at Peyton Manning, hes better than Moss, and thats just naming one person, that is still playing.

Old 01-14-2005, 07:18 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: MNWolverine01

MWQ,

Maybe I worded it wrong. I do think that he is the most feared offensive threat on the field at any given time. A team will plan their whole defense for the whole game just because of him. I guess best "football player" might be pushing it, but I do think he is the best natural physical athlete to ever play the game.
I'll give you the offensive threat point, definitely true. Do think you are pushing best natural physical athelete though. I got to give best ever and best physical athelete to Jerry Rice and I dont even like the 49ers. He is what 43 , 44 and still playing the game competetively in the NFL. That is simply amazing to me. Well have to wait and see how Randy does, never know.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Like I said before Randy moss is a punk............a rich punk but a punk all the same! We will see the last of him for the season after this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: More randy moss