More randy moss

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More randy moss

I agree Moss is a little egotistical punk that is full of himself. Is he a great football player? Hell yes. Do I like him? Hell no! Screw Moss he is No where near one of the best players that has ever played. Someone deserving to be ranked with the best ever doesnt walk off the field and quit when his team is still playing.....

Old 01-15-2005, 06:09 AM
Trailblazer
Default More randy moss

originally posted by: MrDumass Well the people that are doing the mooning are not high profile, high paid superstars on national television, with thousands of youngsters idilizing them. I agree that this isn't really that big of a deal, but where do you draw the line. He walked off the field the other game, that eqauls a quiter in my mind. These guys need to show a little maturity, I mean they are millionares. NFL players are by no means pu$$ies, tell someone like Ray Lewis that and see what happens.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The difference for me is that I take my son to games and I wouldn't want to see a bunch of drunk a$$ idiots mooning people at the stadium.

Parents need to teach their kids that these athletes are just people too and a lot of them are just kids. It is not Randy Moss' or any other athlete's responsibility to be a role model for kids, it is their responsibility to do their very best at their sport. Haven't you ever played football? I know that when I was younger and we played we were very emotional and always basically taunted after a big play. It is part of football and these cry baby a$$ people that have nothing better to do spend all of their time trying to police the way others act need to get a life. So whether Moss walks off the field or fake moons the crowd it really is not this big of a deal and really shouldn't be getting all of this attention.

As for NFL players being pu$$ies, I meant in comparison to the guys that played this game in the past. You know the guys that played both ways, played hurt just to win instead of sitting out to protect a paycheck. Of course all of the current guys are not pu$$ies but relatively speaking most of them are. (except any Baltimore Ravens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Old 01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default More randy moss

Newsman: "Randy, when you gonna write that $10,000 check for your fine."

Randy Moss: "Rich people don't write checks"

Newsman: "Well if you aren't writing a check, how u gonna pay it?"

Randy Moss: "Straight cash Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word a"

LoL they shhould get over it what he did wasn't bad at all packer fans do that to them when they leave so there just getting a taste of there own medicine

Old 01-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

YES! The vikings are gonna lose! HAHA, I wouldnt doubt it if he walks off the field again....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Couldn't manage to get his sorry a$$ off the field cost them a penalty............ ok won't say it............. see ya Randy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2005, 08:02 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default More randy moss

Randy Who???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Best ever?? LMAO

Old 01-17-2005, 11:38 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

My point is that he does this for attention, and that is what the media gives him. He knows that he's being watched and wants to do something (other than football) to get more attention. That is getting old!

Old 01-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

the reality is, a great player, is a team player. jerry rice is still great, becouse he is a threat that has to be covered by 2 people, leaving other recievers one on one. randy moss is an example of a great quaterback. even with a quaterback like his, he still hasn't won a big game. i actually have seen randy moss running routs last year with his hands in his front pockets. the defence saw this, and knew he was not the reciever, and got 2 interceptions that game. randy does not block good, and has a bad attitude. he takes the eyes off of the game, and puts them on him. he has shown he is no team player, cant block, and only runs routs that better him. its like watching a 5 year old playing. he is rated as good as he is only becouse he is fast, can jump high, and has a great quaterback. not only do i not see him as the best reciever in the nfl, but not even in the top 5. i would not even go after him if he went up for free agency. the best reciever in the nfl is easy, its terell owens. he is the COMPLETE package., blocking, running, catching.
remember, its not all about how well you ketch, but about how well you block for your runner, destract the defence, help out your fellow recievers, and keep harmony in the huddle. randy only does one of these well, the others he sucks at. so, the best in the nfl, no way. the best ever, not even close! a future record holder, i am willing to say he wont even be a threat in the next 5 years. he might not even be able to find a team willing to take him. lol

Old 01-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: mich660griz
the reality is, a great player, is a team player. jerry rice is still great, becouse he is a threat that has to be covered by 2 people, leaving other recievers one on one. randy moss is an example of a great quaterback. even with a quaterback like his, he still hasn't won a big game. i actually have seen randy moss running routs last year with his hands in his front pockets. the defence saw this, and knew he was not the reciever, and got 2 interceptions that game. randy does not block good, and has a bad attitude. he takes the eyes off of the game, and puts them on him. he has shown he is no team player, cant block, and only runs routs that better him. its like watching a 5 year old playing. he is rated as good as he is only becouse he is fast, can jump high, and has a great quaterback. not only do i not see him as the best reciever in the nfl, but not even in the top 5. i would not even go after him if he went up for free agency. the best reciever in the nfl is easy, its terell owens. he is the COMPLETE package., blocking, running, catching.
remember, its not all about how well you ketch, but about how well you block for your runner, destract the defence, help out your fellow recievers, and keep harmony in the huddle. randy only does one of these well, the others he sucks at. so, the best in the nfl, no way. the best ever, not even close! a future record holder, i am willing to say he wont even be a threat in the next 5 years. he might not even be able to find a team willing to take him. lol

Well said mich660grizz! Not a team player at all.

Old 01-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

I'll say he looked like Buckwheat reincarnated with that helmet off.............mmm I think he shoould wear the helmet all the time he he

Quick Reply: More randy moss