More randy moss

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More randy moss

I just heard something on sportscenter about his reaction to the fine. Excuse the language. It went something like this.

"10 grand, I don't give a **** about 10 grand. Do you really think I care. 10 grand aint **** when your rich. Next time I might go shake my d!ck"

That might not be exact, but close. I thought what he did last weekend was funny and I still think he is by far the best reciever in the league. Possibly the best football player ever, but he sure likes to stick his foot in his mouth. This will really stir things up. I shouldn't say this, but imo it was kinda funny, just because he really just doesn't care. I guess that is what lots of money does.

Old 01-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Range Rover
Default More randy moss

Whats the big deal? Those celebrations are what makes me love to watch the NFL. The people that get offended by that kind of stuff are kind of like the people that got offended when Elvis shook his pelvis in the 50's!LOL Give me a break......It is all in good fun! Showboating is an part of the entertainment value of sports IMO.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 12:22 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: MNWolverine01

I still think he is by far the best reciever in the league. Possibly the best football player ever.
You are not really serious are you? Great maybe, but best "football player" ever in the history of the NFL? WOW

Old 01-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Just goes to show he's a self-centered egotistical punk, who shows lack of sportsmanship and respect for his team. What a role model. To me he could never be up there with the great players of all time, for the simple facts I mentioned above. I say slap em with a million dollar fine and then see if he wants to shake is d!ck at that. HA

Old 01-14-2005, 12:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: MrDumass I say slap em with a million dollar fine and then see if he wants to shake is d!ck at that. HA
Exactly.

Old 01-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I still think he is by far the best reciever in the league. Possibly the best football player ever.
You are not really serious are you? Great maybe, but best "football player" ever in the history of the NFL? WOW
MWQ,

Maybe I worded it wrong. I do think that he is the most feared offensive threat on the field at any given time. A team will plan their whole defense for the whole game just because of him. I guess best "football player" might be pushing it, but I do think he is the best natural physical athlete to ever play the game.

Old 01-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

[quote]
[quote]

I guess best "football player" my be pushing it, but I do think he is the best natural physical athlete to ever play the game

IMO he is not the best to ever play. WR=Jerry Rice!

Old 01-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

[quote]
Originally posted by: MrDumass
[quote]

I guess best "football player" my be pushing it, but I do think he is the best natural physical athlete to ever play the game

Open mouth insert foot!
Mr. dumbass,

Maybe I am missing something, do you think he is a bad football player/athlete just because he a a attitude. He is still a amazing offensive threat no matter what he is thinking.

Old 01-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

[quote]
[quote]
Originally posted by: MrDumass

Open mouth insert foot!
Mr. dumbass,

Maybe I am missing something, do you think he is a bad football player/athlete just because he a a attitude. He is still a amazing offensive threat no matter what he is thinking.
Sorry, I had to edit my last messege. He is a good athlete, not the best. I do think that attitude does go hand and hand with being one of the best. His ability to be a threat comes from the team effort. No-one can do it all by themselves.

Old 01-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Mr. Dumbass,

When I say best althlete, I am talking natural physical ability. Don't get me wrong, I have always been a fan of Jerry Rice, he probably has the best hands ever(or Cris carter). Rice is probably the most devoted player as far as a training regiment is concerned. He just isn't as fast or as much of deep threat, even in his prime.

I do agree that a reciever can't do anything without a QB to get the ball there. Also, if the line doesn't block or if the rb doesn't sell his end of the playaction pass, nothing works. I truly is a team game offense and defense. I think we are on the same page, I just word things a little different than you.

Quick Reply: More randy moss