How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 02:12 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: TGIF
my parents wont stay off my new pred, and they scratch the fenders putting there fenders over, they also dont know how to ride, how do i keep them off?? i dont want to hurt them but i payed alot for this quad
um, move out and support yourself and if your not old enough then stop complaining cuz your parents support you! i know it sucks my parents controlled my life till the day i turned 18 and said see ya.

Old 02-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Most parents try to guide and teach their children. So one day they will be able to survive in this crazy world without them. It's a shame that children have to think about moving out as escaping. ..........One day the children have children and then they understand. (If they aren't thick or "odd".)

Old 02-04-2005, 03:05 PM
This chick Rocks!

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Most parents try to guide and teach their children. So one day they will be able to survive in this crazy world without them. It's a shame that children have to think about moving out as escaping. ..........One day the children have children and then they understand. (If they aren't thick or "odd".)
ok your right but you don't know my parents. theres a fine line between protecting your children and straight up holding them hostage. ok i am exaggerating, but only a little tiny bit. everyones different i learned some good qualities from the rents but i also know i am going to do things alot differently when i have rugrats(in the far far far far future)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] btw i now have a healthy relationship with my parents on my terms.

Old 02-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
ok your right but you don't know my parents. theres a fine line between protecting your children and straight up holding them hostage. ok i am exaggerating, but only a little tiny bit. everyones different i learned some good qualities from the rents but i also know i am going to do things alot differently when i have rugrats(in the far far far far future)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] btw i now have a healthy relationship with my parents on my terms.

Hostages now thats toooo funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Maybe one day you will be able to respect and appreciate that they held you "hostage" instead of thinking they had to be your friend and never make you mad at them, or even worse just let you do whatever you wanted exclusively etc.

With all the mixed up people raising children today you may need to think about how lucky you are or were, and hopefully before that time far far far in the future when you have your own crumb snatchers (rug rats is so old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) picking at your feet you will better understand raising, teaching, and just preparing your child for the world has nothing to do with him or her being happy with your decisions and everything to do with what you think is the best for them.

Then again if its that far into the future you may not need to worry at all since the goverment seems to be anxious to be raising all the children, and if not directly at least thru legislation.

This is for everyone and sometimes we need to be looking towards the sky, but still happy with what we have.

Old 02-04-2005, 06:27 PM
This chick Rocks!

once again i agree. alot of youngens don't appreciate their parents, and parents should be the authority figure not friends. BUT it was different in my house. now i am not saying my parents are the most horrible people but they did do some really crappy stuff that set me back finacially and emotionally but i am 23 now and i have a pretty firm grip on reality and i know that i will do things differently. also i might add that my rents were competely disrespectful to me when i was a teenager and even after moved out and got my own house. the only difference was that i didn't have to be respectful to them after i moved out if they didn't share the same respect for me.

Old 02-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Our kids ar all grown up and out of the house. Now we don't have to worry about them riding OUR quads.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hey TGIF, now that your parents are interested, take them to the Polaris dealer, they can pick up two Trailblazers for $99 a month.

LOL oldsmoboat. In a few years your grand kids will be riding your quads!!

Have a great day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BryceGTX

Old 02-04-2005, 11:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: TGIF
my parents wont stay off my new pred, and they scratch the fenders putting there fenders over, they also dont know how to ride, how do i keep them off?? i dont want to hurt them but i payed alot for this quad

Ask Dr Laura you little ungreatfull pansya$$. You think they didn't spend a lot raising your sorry butt?

Scratches give character. Like the stretch marks and wrinkles you left on your momma! And the gray hairs on your daddy's head!

Yeah I'm just jacking with ya! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I don't know what to tell ya!

Old 02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I am sure if they brake something on it they will fix it.
Its a quad, the plastics are supposed to get scratched up.
If my kids were this picky about something they bought and still lived at home, they would find them selves haveing an empty bedroom with a nice note on the door saying :

" If you can't share they things you buy, then I'm not going to share the things I have bought : Bed, sheets, blankets, pillows, TV, cloths, electricity for power, gas for heat, water for showers, the roof over your head and the carpet you walk on ( That reminds me, I want those shoes back since I paid for them)."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the little things are always forgotten about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 11:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

food & tp

Quick Reply: How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!