How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

I have never really been in your situation before, when I got my first quad, it was a royal peice of **** so I always wanted them to ride it so if it broke, they fixed it instead of me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I finally wound up giving them that machine when I saved up enough money to buy me another one. I wouldnt worry about them riding it to much though, about the only thing that I am protective over from my parents is my truck because I am afraid I will have to hunt it down to get it back!!!!

Old 02-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

HIDE THE KEY

Old 02-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

I find it simply amazing the reversal of roles here... a few years ago, teh parents were probably trying to hide stuff from the kid... now it is the other way around... Hmmm... I think it is just deserts... Ya gotta love the irony in that...

Old 02-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
HIDE THE KEY

Did you even read the hole post? i sed that! the first reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i dont realy care.

Old 02-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

I gotta agree. They've been supporting you your whole life. If you're so worried, get full coverage insurance, lol. You should be happy your parents are letting you ride. Maybe you'll have some riding partners there. They may be your parents, but some day you'll realize they'll always be there and really appreciate it everything they've done for you. If you still live at home and can already afford to buy a 2005 ATV, then your parents are definitely doing something right!
Thumbs up for the parents!

Old 02-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

I wish my parents would ride mine so they would get into quads more and get one. Then they could go riding with me! My dad and I are around atv's all week but he is too busy to ride I guess. We work on a lot of them though. I remember when I was a lot younger he would bring home a new Kawi atv every weekend so we could go riding. I miss those times. He won't let my bro and I take a new atv home now unless we buy it, hahaha.

Old 02-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Range Rover

hide the key an pull the spark plugs, and drain the gas.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: PowerJunkie
hide the key an pull the spark plugs, and drain the gas.

again i sed that befor.....

lol i dont realy care....

Old 02-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

TGIF,
Interesting, a younge fellow asking to keep the parents off his machine,lol. My parents are gone now what I wouldn't do to have them back again to ride my machine just to see the smile factor that could be implanted on their faces. Every year I put together a Munchkin Run for kids with disabilities. To see the smiles that are impossible to remove for what little time they get to ride. I can imagine the fun factor that your machine gives your parents. If it were me I would be taking a thousand pictures and these few pictures of my parents having a blast would be worth more than any quad. You are a fortuneate younge man to have parents that are interested in your past time and most of all you. Take your right hand, reach over your left shoulder and pat your back, be PROUD!!

You will have time to ride your machine can you imagine the fun if they had their own quads to go riding with you!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

well said alltoys.

i still love the saying.... to be old and wise, you must first be young and foolish.

i just got back from the hospital, where my mother is dying. would love to see her on my quad, but that aint going to happen. just funny how something that might erritate some, would be a blessing to others. i am willing to bet, some day, when your sitting back remenissing(sp) the good ol' days, the topic at hand justmight bring a smile to ya.

Quick Reply: How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!