How often do you get to ride?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 02:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How often do you get to ride?

I only have been able to get out about once a month at the National forest. Sad thing is I only live about 15 minutes away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Two jobs, family, elderly parents........................................... .......this sucks...................

How much do get to ride and how far do you have to travel to get there?

Old 03-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand doc, I havent got much time either. I rode a couple of weekends during January and February because of ice racing season and practices. Last year I only loaded the machines up 3 times and I probably have enough fingers to count the times I rode acrossed the street in stateland.

Right now my bike is in pieces and I've got parts of it all around the state, so I dont think that trend is going to change anytime soon. It just seems like there is never enough time. I'm hoping to go every 2 weeks to the sand dunes this summer, but I know I'll be lucky to make it once.

Old 03-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too much friggin snow up here to ride still. I'm praying for warm weather to melt the 5-foot-high, 15-foot-deep snow banks currently blocking my trails. Of course during the summer I can ride pretty much every day after work for an hour or two, so I'm pretty lucky there.

Old 03-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

i am in such a friggin good mood today. i JUST got home from riding. i found a new spot that is like 3 miles from my house and it rocks. great scenery, great trails, just awesome. looks like i'm going to be going there 2-3 times a week now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

not enough, but how much is enough,

I consider enough when you ride till you can no longer move, or till you cant stay awake, yet there is never "TOO MUCH" those words cant exist..

however on the other hand, there is life, sadily doesnt consist of this joyous activity called riding everyday, i wish i could but i cant....

i get to ride mabey once a week, twice sometimes, and then at other times very rarely, the bottom line NO matter how much i get to ride it isnt enough, just thought i would share, because others prolly Grin and bear!

v581

Old 03-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Trailblazer

bunch of us guys usually go out every weekend on sundays as for some of us work sat but we ride the trails to each others houses which is awesome not much trailerin if we can help it only it's tough right now with all the snow but that just makes the easiest summer trails a challenge and is why we all have 4x4's most with other extra's and winches snows gettin old but we still have fun gettin stuck

Old 03-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Trailblazer

I ride about twice a month at my house with a few friends. On about 40 acres

Old 03-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

daily... i ride alot. we have a good 300 or more acres, so i use it

Old 03-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

I get to ride every weekend, weather permitting. When summer is here, I usually ride everyday after work since it doesn't get dark till about 8 or 9p.m. We got about 15 acres at our house with some good jumps so I am about 100yds from that. Gets boring after awhile. All other places are between 2 miles to about 40 miles away for other riding places. Luckily I don't have a family of my own (YET)!! But I know when I do have a family, they WILL ride all the time like me, hahahaha.

Old 03-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Royalty Rider

I havent rode since October 4... now thats a long time. I hear ya Mad...never enough time.

Quick Reply: How often do you get to ride?